3. Plain weird people....

Previously on Avatar The Legend of Shana...

"STOP!!!"

I feel a strange sensation coursing through my entire body, and soon I collapse to my knees, utterly exhausted. As I lie on the ground, I slowly close my eyes...

~

I open my eyes and glance around. At first, everything appears blurry, but gradually, the scene becomes clearer. I recognize the school nurse's office. I find myself lying on the table, covered with a white sheet. I sit up slowly and notice the nurse sitting beside me. Wait, what happened exactly? I try to recall everything. Oh, now I remember. Those boys were being annoying again, and then... Well, I just had one of my outbursts. Maybe I should consider leaving school. It's not like it's doing me any good anyway. "Are you okay, Shana? Shouldn't we call your parents?" the nurse asks. I quickly shake my head and sit on the floor. "No, I'm fine. Thank you for everything," I try to remain polite as I swiftly head towards the door. "Are you sure?" he tries to stop me. "Can't you tell me what exactly happened?" I shake my head again. "Thanks, but no." I pick up the pace and close the door behind me. I quickly grab my jacket from my locker, hop on my bike, and go for a ride. I'm done with school for today, I think. I've got a good excuse now.A while later, I arrive at a park. I lean my bike against a tree, lock it, and lie down on the warm grass beside it to bask in the sun. Suddenly, I hear men's voices. "The Avatar must be around here somewhere." "Yes. We must not disappoint him and fulfill our duties." "Come on!" I quickly sit up and look at the men in the distance, searching and running towards something. Okay, what are they talking about? Avatar? What's that? I shrug and decide to take a walk through the park.During my stroll, I encounter the same men again, searching for an Avatar or something, but this time they're heading in my direction. "Hey, girl, can we ask you a few questions? It won't take long." I nod. "Okay, what?" "Well, can you bend an element?" I look at them incredulously and start laughing. "What? Seriously? Is this a movie or something? Come on." I try to walk away, but I'm soon grabbed by the arm. "Hey, let me go!" I try to break free. "Answer my question first," a man whispers menacingly in my ear. "No, fine!" I respond sharply. This time, I manage to break free and quickly walk away. I sigh. Some people are just plain weird.~