Prologue

(A/N)Hi! So,this is the first book that I ever publish, so I'm sorry if I make a lot, and I mean a lot of mistakes. English is not my first language, so.. Yeah. 1 fun fact about me, I live in a country where they use the toughest curriculum in world. Try to guess ;p

Let's get to the story!

*Flashforward*
Cuz it's not a flashback :p
##########

"Hey Kid! Wanna get your sister back?"

Bill suddenly asked, making the 13-year old Dipper startled.

'I can..get..Mabel..back?'

"Sure you can kid! I can do lots of stuff for you! With a deal, of course."

'How did he?! Oh, right. He can -'

"Yes, I can read minds, pine tree. Now, do you want to save your shooting star here, or not? While she's still alive."

Bill's hand was on blue fire, a sign that he wanted to make the deal. The Demon offered his hand to Dipper.

"Time's tickin', kid. And I got a lot of stuff to do."

.....

How can I do this? I won't...I can't... I can't make a deal with a demon! I'm not gonna make the same mistake, twice!

But..Mabel..she's suffering... She's suffering.. Because of me! This is all my fault! As her twin, I should've been there for her, I should've stayed by her side!
Now, all of this happens, all because of me!

What should I do? Should I..? No! No! No, No, No! No... No...

.....

Mabel would do anything to get me back. She always got my back. And now, it's my turn to protect her, and pay the consequences from this.. From my own mistake.
I quickly took bill's hand and made a deal.
The blue fire and a glitch of pain ran into my veins.
My mind went blank.
Then I blacked out.

##########
Thank you for reading this!
Until next time~~

-Ai~~-
ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。