The real Chapter 9 :v

#Dipper's POV#

I can't see anything.

Everything around me is pure black. I can't even see my hands. Where am i?

Is this a dream? I blinked a few times, and suddenly a blur image flashed through my eyes.

What was that?! I'm pretty sure I saw Mabel, even though it only flashed for a bit..

But then the image came back again. And then everything started to have colors and shape.

I still can't hear well though. "Dip-.." Is that Mabel?!

"Dipper! Are you okay?"

"Dip-, Boy! ar- you oka-? How- you feeling?"

Everything started to sync together. I saw Soos, Great Uncle Ford, and Mabel.

"W-what happened?"

"Dude, you passed out!"

"And you're in the hospital right now!"

"I-i can't seem to remember.."

Really.

I can't.

What happened? Why am I in the hospital? What is all this?

"Dude, you mean you don't remember anything?" asked Soos.

"N-no, not really.."

I do remember going to sleep, after going to the grocery store..

Unnoticeably, everything turned black and white. And in front of me, stood bill. I didn't notice everything because I was trying to concentrate on getting my memory back.

'Okay pine tree, now you're just plain,dumb.'

Wait, bill?! He's alive?!

'Of course you dumb human! I already told 'ya that!'

He did?

'Oh wait, I completely forgot! I placed a seal on 'ya!'

'Maybe that's why the seal erased your memory! Heheheh! I guess there are some things I don't know!'

What the heck is going on here?

'Okay pine tree, I'm gonna restore your memories back! And after that, I'll see you around!'

He poofed away, and suddenly I remembered everything. Bill visited me in my dream. Me trying to tell Great uncle Ford about bill. Me again, talking to Bill after the first time I woke up in the hospital.

Yup, this is bananas.

"Well Dipper, you passed out-"

Oh, it's back to reality again.

"When you visited me-"

When I tried to pay attention to great uncle Ford, a few nurses suddenly barged in with a doctor and a few machines, along with grunkle Stan.

"Move move move! Professionals coming through here!"

They pushed away Everyone and examined me. Top to bottom. Was I really that sick?

*Time Skip :v*

- an hour later -

After about 30 minutes checking my body, the doctor and nurses finally moved on to get the results and input my condition on the computer.

Then Mabel went to me first.

"How're you feeling bro-bro?" She said in a softer tone.

"Weird actually, having to forget things before and don't even remember passing out, and then suddenly had to deal with doctors and stuff." I said with a bit of a smirk.