Chapter 18

Si Ben Wright nga pala.
(Ansel Elgort)

Saying his name stabbed my heart, like someone had ripped through my carefully stitched up world and exposed the infected, pulsing red tissue that I thought was healing.
~Colleen Houck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**~~
Daniel PoV

A scent of mettalic copper embraced my senses after killing these cops.

Their fresh blood splattered my entire body, it's sticky. My wound is still bleeding from the gun shot, I need to cover it or else Im dead.

My eyes were narrowed below the corpse of the fat cop. I kneel carefully and rip his shirt off.

"Aurgh!" I groaned. I felt a hard seramic thing hitted my head. There were pieces of vase scattered below my head. A dark fluid above my head started to rushed.

I looked above to see what happen.

I totally forgot about her...

She's standing behind the stairs completely stoned.

"Li-ra..." A cracked voice of mine echoed the room upon seeing her reaction. Her lips is trembling and her legs are shaking. She was horrified and disgust.

Tears can't stop flowing within her cheeks. Every pain I felt beneath my wounds vanishes upon seeing her.

"I-m sorry." I dropped the cloth Im holding and started walking towards.

I ignored the blood rushing through my knees, all I want is to comfort her.

"AHH!" She screamed. I saw her grabbed another figurine and threw it in my chest.

"UGH!"

"Layuan mo ko!"

"Let me e-xplain."

"Shut up!"

A few step closer and Im going to make it. She looks from side to side trying to escape but she's too terrified to walk because of dead body lying on the ground closer in her place.

I trapped her by laying my hands infront of the wall. Her eyes were completely dilated and her hands where trembling.

"Li-sten..." I can't speak clearly because of dryness and pain inside my throat.

"Pakawalan mo ko!"

"Forgive me p-lease." I held her with my hand to caress her cheeks.

"Aughhh!" Her cheeks were stained in blood but I continued on what Im doing. She slam my chest really hard that made me almost fell.

"AUGH!" I left out another groaned.

I can't manage to walk again because of pain stinging my flesh. When she is about to run, I grabbed her legs across me that made her body slam beneath the wooden floor.

"Pakawalan mo ko!"

I continued dragging her helplessly. The next thing I did was to drag her below me.

"So-rry, but I have to do this." I kneeled above her and covered her mouth with my left hand.

"Mrmggh." She whimpered.

"Let me explain."

Her legs keeps kicking my back and shakes her head violently.

"S-top it, that won't help!" I shouted. She kept crying and crying that made me nervous.

"Please...just s-top it, I promise I will stop after you listen."

Atlast, she stopped from moving violently. "Good, but I won't re-moved my hands until you let me explain."

I saw her nodded in agreement. I could feel her wet tears in my skin that made me felt sympath on what I am doing towards her.

"So-rry, I didn't mean to kill these people." I look at her sincerely.

" I was afraid to loose you. It's not my intention to kill...it's just that. I can't removed those creepy voices inside my head telling me what to do. I was totally out of my mind when I did those horrifying things. All I want is for you to understand that I ha--"

I heard a loud bang infront and the door fell. I saw Ben catching his breath and stared at me with rage.

"Urgh!" I almost forgot about him.

"You fucking asshole!" He points out a gun and moves closer to us.

I tried to move but my knee is still in pain.

"Let go of Lira!" He shouted.

I removed my hand against her mouth and saw her catches air every now and then. I felt pain in my cheeks and it was Ben whom punched me. Lira ran away and went besides him.

I held my cheeks, I felt my face almost cracked.

"Play time is over Daniel."

I looked at him helplessly from above. I saw him pull out the trigger and a bullet entered my chest.

"ARGH!" I groaned in pain.It was an excruciating burning sensation, that made my chest and mouth poured with hot blood. Without me knewing it, my body slammed below the ground.

My vision is getting blurred, any seconds by now my body will cease to function.

My eyes were about to closed. I tilted my head infront, I saw Ben comforts Lira within his side.

"Li-ra..."

----------------------

Thanks for reading ;)