Chapter 26

Bit of a slower chapter but important and i don't know how i feel about it. Like the new cover though? It's made by LifeLustingDreamer! Please leave a comment and vote! Love you all! And Enjoy!

"Man it's stuffy up here," I complain as Lilly tugs on my arm. She explained to me that she needed to freshen up. But I knew she had just saw Trent and wanted an escape. Jake on the other hand had ditched me to talk to Trent which I grumbled to myself about at first until I realized how childish I was being. Cassie and Aiden had seemed to have disappeared and Sam looked wore down drastically.

"Oh shush up, it's just from all the people making out and doing the nasty," Lilly rolls her eyes and I send her a gross look.

"Ew," I mumble and crinkle my nose, but Lilly laughs.

"You are so naïve," She rolls her eyes.

"Am not!" I argue back exasperated as we reach the bathroom. She keeps the door open but shoves me down on the closed toilet seat as she checks her makeup. My dress feels sticky and I feel like taking it off and changing, but leave it. Not like I have clothes here anyways.

"Ugh I'm ready to leave this party," Lilly sighs.

"NO!" I say loudly. "Don't you dare leave me here with just Jake, I don't think he's very reliable" I give her a long glance.

"Fine," She groans.

"Do you know how long he usually stays at parties like this?" I ask.

"I don't know," She gives a half shoulder shrug, "sometimes a few hours and sometimes he drinks and passes out along with like twenty other people" I give her a horrified look. "But don't worry I'm sure he won't do that tonight," She reassures quickly. "Speaking of Jake. Have you seen him?"

"No," I frown. "He went to hang out with Trent" I shrug.

"him?"

"Lilly don't be an idiot, you know they're friends." I sigh loudly. Jeesh.

"I know," She grumbles. "I'm over him anyways. I'm single, but so not ready to mingle. I'm done dating for a while" She shakes her head.

"You're weird," I reply back.

"Oh shut up lover girl"

"Lover girl?"

Lilly sighs dramatically but laughs "Just shut up,"

"I cannot believe he left," I seethe standing next to Lilly, outside in the cold air. I'm freezing my butt off but she looks only slightly affected. "What a jerk," I mumble.

"it's okay. This is why I have a car" She throws her arm over my shoulder as I stare at the empty spot where Jake's truck had sat.

After looking for him for twenty minutes and constantly getting told he left we decided to look for ourselves, and sure enough his truck is gone.

"Jerk," I mutter under my breath and Lilly nods in agreement.

"Agreed. Now lets go shortcake"

"What is up with the names?" I give her a strange look. "Have you been drinking? And I'm not even short!" Lilly rolls her eyes but laughs.

"Now that I know it bothers you I might have more fun with this. And No I only had a few drinks, perfectly capable of driving."

"I didn't ask if you could drive," I say under my breath as we walk towards her little car. I climb in the passenger side, and debate whether I should just drive.

"Drop me off at the corner," I say and Lilly pulls up to the curb. I jump out of the car and give her my thanks.

"No probs! See ya later sweetie pie" She sings and I wave my finger at her face.