Author's Note : IT'S NOT THE END!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update. Umm... many things happen so...yeah...

Ok I'll just get to the point. Okay,so everyone knows that the year just started like...2 months ago or something.. I don't care.

And yeah...my school started. And everyone knows on the first semester the teachers for some reason likes to give a stack of homework.

So I was kinda busy,I have homework,CCA, remedial, project and heck yeah myself also want to read some books.

And of course I'm a human being like everyone of you so I also need to eat,rest,sleep, bath and so on...

So when you add everything it will be like...a lot of shit I gotta settle. But don't worry I have a week holiday next week so I maybe could update a few chapters. But...I have CCAs on Tuesday and Friday so....I don't know about these two days.

And of course I have holiday homework.... stressing,right? Maybe to some of you no but to me ....YES!!!! I also have to watch anime (latest:Black Butler. PS: CIEL AND SEBBY IS KAWAII ≧﹏≦ ) ~T_T~ but for the kami sake of you guys...I'll spend my time writing.

Anyway,I love writing! Hope you guys understand really sorry for not updating! Peace!

~ Author-Chan