Chapter 2- This isn't Awkward, is it?

Chapter 2- This isn't Awkward, Is it?

** Christian's PoV ** 

I Left not too long after having coffe spilt down my trousers as i would have to take a bus back home and it already looked dodgey. I got my phone out on the Bus and focused on twitter trying not to get anyone to look at me and my damp trousers. I message some of the current people over twitter and I smile at some of the lovely things they say. I had gone past the point of caring about what people on buses thought about me. I mean, everyone has individual thoughts and i'll never know what they think. 

I got off the bus at the right stop and i walked lazily up to my house. I walked in and the door swung open with ease. I strutted up the stairs into my room to be greeted with my unpacked bags from travelling. I really liked travelling, but i really didn't want to  unpack. It would be like undoing all the times that were fun and memorable. It's just like Unpacking your Memories. I don't want to do that. But i'll have to at one point. Travelling was the best part of my youtube career. Seeing all my friends and Even going to the UK was awesome. But it was nice to come back home. It kinda felt a bit alien to me by this point. I can't really explain. But hey, I'll get used to it eventually. I sat on my bed and got my DS out. I guess it's some time for some Kingdom Hearts. 

I carried on playing for a few hours before growing bored and that was only because something pondered on my mind. That girl was so kind to give me that $20. i still don't understand why everything went down and there was an argument. I guess thats just me though. That girl though, She seemed pretty nice other than accidently spilling her coffee. I went on my laptop and brought up a word document. Plans for my next video. hm...  I can't really think. I drummed my fingers across my keyboard and i sighed. No inspiration for the time being. I went on twitter and scrolled through some of the tweets recently before sending out a tweet of my own. 

** Phoebe's PoV ** 

I ended up spending the rest of the day chatting to people over twitter. I mean, twitter communication was enough to keep my social life at bay i guess. I mean i could be more social, but, being social was never my thing. Who needs the drama with friends, when you can be perfectly happy learning about others that you probably wont meet. I like learning about others all around the world, its quite nice. i Then its also nice being treated like a friend by them. So when your in need of someone, its always the people on the internet that seem the most supportive. i've seen it happen a lot. That's what's admirable about the internet. The support. 

I carried ong having a laugh with some people over twitter and someone asked if i know a guy called Christian Novelli. No, i didn't think i knew who he was. I shrugged it off and apparently that was the wrong thing to do. MY twitter Notifications just got destroyed with people screaming about how i didn't know who this Chrisitan Guy was. Apparently its a crime against nature... Wow. I googled the guy and it came up with his twitter and Youtube channel. Oh ok. I quickly followed the dude then I clicked and watched some of his videos and i smiled slightly as his cute and awkward personality. After watching a few videos i checked his Tumblr and he seems to get all sorts of messages asking for advice. Ah. I read through some of the things he said to others and you can really tell, he's an adorable person. He seemed pretty familiar, like his face, It's something i've seen recently. Meh. It wasn't urgent. I got comfortable and carried on watching his videos, Everytime i watched one, a smile would tug on my lips and i knew it.

** Time skip ** 

I stretched my arms out and rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone to see if anyone had called me and all that happened was all my twitter notifications. I went onto twitter for probably the last time tonight and the Latest Tweet was from Christian. I stared at it and then sudden realisation hit me in the head. Oh, thats where i know his face from. I was tempted to tweet him back but then i also didn't want to. This is an awkward situation where you wouldn't know the outcome... 

A/N: Hey guys, Sorry for such a delayed update, but its something right? no? no? Oh ok... Anyway, more frequent from now on, even with school, but from monday through till friday i was at a school trip and a load of stuff went down xD So i had no internet up north, DONT JUDGE ME! >.< But yeah, im here now, and i have a question for you guys..... 

Should i put I'll Never Forget You into the Watty's? I mean, I sincerly want to know what you guys think... I've looked over the Conditions and stuff like that and its perfectly eligable... Idk up to you guys ^_^ 

But yeah, other than that, i hope you guys are alright, thanks for taking time out of your lives to read this, and STAY AWESOME, BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Robyn xx