3.7

Carry

I was walking around in the city. My phone started to burring in my pocket. I took it out and I saw my mom was calling. I answered and walked around at the same time. By accident I bumped in to some one. I looked up to say sorry and saw a familiar face. I saw his face, Nash face.

"Nash...?" I backed away from him to look at him. It was a long time since last time.

"Carry...?" He looked at me pretty shocked. "Long time no seen, right?" I said and laughed. He laughed a little himself.

"Yeah, that's true.." He said and looked down at the floor.

"Carry I've missed you.." He looked straight in to my eyes. I nodded.

"I've missed your laughs, your smiles, your smell, your eyes and I've missed you" he said all of that and looked me in the eyes all the time.

I saw a small tear running down by he's cheek. That made me sad. I've actually missed him too. Last time I cried cause I missed him were yesterday. All the times I wished we didn't move away. All the times I wished I just could tell him face to face that I love him, I heard him say the same about me and then we would kiss. All those times with tears streaming down by my face.

"Nash I got to go, maybe I see you sometime?" He nodded and I waved goodbye. I walked home again with my thoughts on one thing, what the hell did I just do?