Ice man x Reader

Im bff with geminor yay! XD

---------------------------------------------

Its was a windy, cold day and you were on a mission to watch Antarticas wild life behavior and wrote discoveries down.

write log#134- Its seems whales are traveling north for hibernation with their newborns.

Just as you finished and twirled a piece of your hair , an ice-like short robot came to view.

He smiled as he saw you and ran up to you.

"Hey Y/N!", he said beamed."I dint know ligh send you here.So, whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing much", you said as you closed your notebook."Just writing some information exploration, thats all."

"Oh thats nice", ice man said, smiling softly."mind if I join you?"

"Sure."

Ice man then sat next to you while chatting along memories and adventures.As you two were chatting, Freeze man came into view.

"Hey love birds", he said."Dr.Light said you two better cone in now.It appers theres a storm approching."

"Allright", said ice man as he got up.You blushed at the word freeze man called you two.After all you two have been good friends for a while.

You just shacked your head at the though, grabed your journal, twirled a Y/H piece of your hair, and got up to lights place.

---------------------Hope yall enjoyng so far----------------------

As you both go inside, chill man, cold man, and the rest of the colded climate robot masters were chatting alongside the place.
You then just decided to join them, and enjoyed yourselfs laughing and talking.

------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, everyone fell aspleep, execpt you, chill man, and ice man.

"Well my work here is done", chill man said as he went to sleep.

You giggled at how loud he snored, considuring he reminded you almost of time man.

Ice man sat up, and said,"Its nice outside, right." Ice man said.

"I guess so", you said, your E/C emeralds looking down, still thinking about ice man.

"What wrong", asked a concern ice man."Oh its just that....."

You couldn't find the right words to confess your feelings and sat there akwardly as ice man waited for an answer.

"I like you.....", you said, lookibg up slowly while blushing a crimnson red.

"daww, I like you too", he said with that cute cute face face of his.

"No....I REALLY like you", you stamered.

Ice man blushed a deep red while looking at you.

"I like you too", he said as he kissed your check."And I love you".

"Me too", you said kissing his foorhead, happy to know he felt the same way.

The both of you cuddled while you reasted on his shoulder, and both went to sleep happily.