Chapter 4: Zeus' Pov

I couldn't believe we had to ask for their help, again! More monsters are forming and creating armies and without our best fighters we don't stand a chance, hell I'd even have that good for nothing traitor Luke back, at least he was a good fighter unlike some of our campers. I have reason to believe Order has joined forces with the Titans to bring our rule to the end. No one wants to believe it, at least not the gods we haven't told our children yet and yes we spend more time with them than we did before I just wish that I could have had more time with my children before their deaths, we don't know if a couple of demigods have died or not as they have been missing for a month now however we still look for them. I know what you are thinking, ask Hades if he has seen them in the Underworld or if they have died at all but after Nico went missing he stayed in his palace all the time, never bothering to come out.

Wait a minute, Thalia, Percy and Nico are the missing ones, all of the big threes' remaining children. What if they have been kidnapped, I wouldn't put it past them, when those children are together they are almost unstoppable and would lead anyone to win a war and where one goes the other two follow, so if someone somehow managed to get one of them on the opposite side we could be facing dangers like never before. So, I called a council meeting.
"What is it brother?" Poseidon asked and so I explained my idea of what we could be facing including my fears about the little big three.
"That could be bad bu..." Athena started explaining.
"Yeah right it could be bad, punk!" No award for working out who that was.
Athena gave him a glare and started again, "That could be bad but," giving Ares an extra glare as she said that, "Percy would never betray us, his fatal flaw is loyalty and the three are so close together neither of the others would dream of going against him."
"I guess that's true but we still need to be extra alert in the upcoming months and we need to tell our demigod children about the war that is going to be starting soon," however as soon as I finished my sentence seven people appeared, all seeming to be radiating extreme power apart from the front four which had the most power (Chaos, Zoë, Percy and Thalia) even though you could tell the first had a small bit more. We had the urge to kneel as all of these people, even their weakest member radiated more power than any Olympian.
"Hello Zeus, my name is Chaos and these are my warriors..."