One Night Stand Dean x Reader

This was requested by Becca-Baka

Enjoy 

You've been working at the bar for a while now, it didn't pay much but it did pay off the rent. You constantly got hit on by drunk guys who were old and perverted. You had no life, (XD) because you hated working at the bar and stayed home "sick" watching your favourite TV show. Late one night just as you were about to finish up your shift a tall handsome man walked in. He grabbed a seat really close to you and ordered a beer. He seemed tense which wasn't shocking because most people came here angered and frustrated. "Tough day?" you asked him while cleaning shot glasses. "Is it that noticeable?" He replied back. You handed him another beer. Time passed and you two talked while he chugged beers and you cleaned glasses. "I'm just about to finish my shift, we can go back to my place and hang out, if you want." He looked up and you saw something in his eyes change. He agreed solemnly and followed you out the door. You and him arrived at your place. You turned around to lock the door and started to take off your shoes when you felt a strong hold on your shoulders. You spun around to face drunk Dean with lustful eyes. He gripped you tightly and smashed his lips on your mouth. "Dean, wait" You said in between kisses.  You pulled away from him and caught your breath. You started taking off your clothes and Dean joined afterwards. He pushed you against the walls making himself grind against your thigh causing you to feel his erect member which made you moan loudly. He started to suck on your collarbone then picked you up and carried you to the bed. You both stripped off your remaining clothing. You grabbed his member and started sucking him. You tried to put all of him inside your mouth but he was too big. You then began to gag making Dean go crazy. "Y/N..God..please more...." You stopped for a couple of breaths and he looked at you with anger, "Did I say you could stop?!" "No..." you replied scared. He grabbed his belt and started whipping you, causing loud moaning noises come out from your mouth. His drunk anger made you even more turned on than before. He held his cock in his hand and positioned himself at your entrance. He slid into you and started ramming you at an insane pace. You couldn't keep up and screamed, "I'm gonna come!" He slowed down and replied "You're not allowed without permission." You whined and he began to pick up the pace again while grunting loudly. He grabbed your breasts and started sucking them. He looked at you while doing this causing you to moan. "Dean I'm going to explode! Please let me..." You moaned out. He continued slamming you against the bed and said "Permission granted." All at once you let this giant knot that had been building up untangle itself. You screamed his name while he continued until he reached his peek moments after. He rode out both of your orgasms out and settled next to you on the bed. He laid out his arms so he could wrap around you.  You fell asleep first, because you felt weak and tired. You woke up in the middle of the night and you looked around only to see that you were alone.

A bit of a harsh ending but I felt that Dean had been so angry he left so yea. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you request and read more of my stories XD.