Chapter 1

Kendal's POV:

      "Hey Kendal you should come over to my house this weekend!" My best friend Jordan says to me as we walk to our last hour class. "I would love to!" I hope her smoking hot brother is there! We are sixteen and he is 19. And let me tell you he is H-O-T-T hot!!!
     After we class we walk to my house and get my phone charger and an extra pair of cloths. We walk back to her house. "Hello Kendal! How are you?" Jordan's mom asked. "I'm great Mrs. Lundine. How are you?"
     "Please call me Lena! I'm great thx for asking!" We head back upstairs to her room. We watch a few episodes of house when her mom calls us downstairs. "KENDAL, JORDAN, RAY RAY DINNERS READY!!" She yells from downstairs. We walk downstairs. A few minutes later Ray Ray still hasn't come down. "Kendal would you mind getting Ray Ray?" Jordan's dad asked. "Yea sure" I responded getting out of my chair. I walked up the steps and stop at his door..
••knock••
••knock••
••knock••
"Ray Ray. I'm coming in!" I walk into his room to find he is not there I walk further ink the room and threw the comforter off the bed. "Hey there sexy!" I turn around to be bet with Ray Ray's 8 pack. I look up at him shocked at what he says next. "Do you know the difference between a Ferrari and an erection?" What kind of a question is that? "What?" I asked. "I don't have a Ferrari" he whispered seductivley  in my ear making my spine shiver. "Dinners ready." I say hoping to stop the awkward silence! I like him but I never knew he also liked me!! We go downstairs and continue eating our food. Ray Ray sits next to me. Halfway threw dinner I felt someone's hand on my thigh. Ray Ray slowly inched his hand closer to my wet core! "Exuse me. I have to use the restroom." I say getting up from my seat. A few minutes later I leave the bathroom and finish my dinner without any other interruptions. After dinner me and Jordan went upstairs we fell asleep watching dumb and dumber 2.
     I woke up up and looked at the alarm clock sitting on the dresser. 3:38 a.m. Great!! I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cold can of rootbeer from the fridge. Just as I opened it I felt hands on my waist. Ray Ray put his lips to my neck. He kissed my neck making me moan. "Shh baby girl. Wouldn't want to get caught!" He whispers taking a sip of my rootbeer. "Hey! That's my rootbeer!" I whisper yell at him our eyes meet and the whole world stops! "Tomorrow night meat me in your treehouse in your back yard at 9:00 okay??" I quickly respond! "Okay" we go our separate ways and I go back into Jordan's room and fall asleep dreaming of Ray Ray. "Goodmorning sexy!" That wasn't Ray Ray's voice! I open my eyes to be met with......