1

3rd Person

Clementine sat on the log and sighed, a cool breeze wafted through the small camp. Her expression looked sad and longing.

Jane stood alone staring into nothing. Kenny walked around aimlessly. Bonnie and Mike spoke small talk. Luke and Rebecca were descussing names for the baby.

"I think James is a good name." Luke suggests.

"What about Danny?" Rebecca chimes in.

"What if it's a girl?"

"Jennifer."

"Naw. Donna."

"Donna? Really? I say Kylee."

"Kesha."

"Nickie."

"Jayden."

"Jordan."

"What about Alvin Jr?" Clementine chimes in, her voice low and slow. She remembered the time Omid suggested naming Christa's baby Omid Jr or just Omid.

"That....That's actually a good name...I like it." Rebecca had a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"Yeah. I hate to admit, but that's better than Donna." Luke claps and smiles, which Clementine returned gratefully.

"If it's a girl, it'll be Rebecca." Clementine smiles.

"Yeah...I like that." Rebecca nods.

"Hey, Clem. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Luke's expression changed from amused to serious.

The minute Kenny heard Clemintine's name being called his head snapped up and he glared at Luke.

"Yeah." Clementine nods and follows Luke into a clearing.

"I'm going to be blunt. Why are you so sad lately?" Luke stared Clem directly in the eyes, searching for any bullshit.

"I...With the baby on the way, it somehow reminds me of Lee. Like, I wish Carley and Lee had children and it makes me sad." Clementine sighs and rubs her upper-arms, using the friction as heat.

"Oh, well, I bet Carley and Lee loved eachother very much." Luke knelt down and smiled slightly.

"Yeah, they did..." she looks down and feels her eyes water. "Hey, hey, hey, don't worry." Luke gently and tenderly wraps her in a hug and she begins to cry.

Almost no one's seen her cry.

She grips onto Luke's sweater and cries into it, the soft fabric rubbing against her face.

She starts whimpering and shaking, the bad memories came flooding in, only the bad ones.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. Let it out." Luke cooed softly, rubbing her back.

She begins to get tired and she slowly cries herself to sleep.

Luke tenderly carries Clementine beidal-style back to the camp.

"Why were y'all gone so long?!" Kenny strides over and gets in Luke's face.

"Just talkin' to her. Damn, who put rat shit in your can of beans this morning?" Luke glares and starts to walk away.

"Just talkin' to her? Then why the hell did you take so long?!" Kenny pushes.

"She started cryin', alright?! She cried." Luke shouted and Clementine starts to stir, then slowly opens her green orbs.

"What's going on?" She asks quietly, rubbing her nose.

"Nothin' hun, go back to sleep now, okay?" Luke says quickly in attempt so not let Clem get involved in this petty argument.

"Okay." Clem nods, yawns and her eyes slowly close and her breathing slows.

"Look, I don't care what happens to you, but if anything happens to that little girl, I will shoot you. Alright?" Kenny scowls.

"Nothing will happen to her." Luke furrows his eyebrows.

"Look, I'll ask her what happened. If she tells me anythin' diffrent, you better watch your ass." Kenny scowls and walks away.

-

A/N- Quite like Lee's argument with Larry in S1 e1...
Anywho
Did you guys like it?
I really need to work on my writing skillz
To pay ze billz
I'm so immature
I'm sorry