2

A/N- This is nothing like what actually happened

Clementine

"Hey Clem, you awake?" Kenny asks and I slowly nod. "Well I was." I chuckle softly.

"What did you and Luke do last night?" He asks quickly, his eyes were expectantly staring into my sleepy eyes.

"We talked." I state and stare him directly in the eyes, telling him I don't have any b.s.

"Okay, good. That's all." Kenny nods and walks away.

"You hungry? I got a can of peaches." Luke offers and I smile.

"You can have half." I ration the peaches to Luke and he shakes his head. "No, no. It's yours." He pushes the can into my hands.

"Fine, but I won't eat unless you get something." I argue and he nods and searches around and produces a can of beans.

We sit on the log from the night before and attempt to open the cans.

"Good." I grab my pocket knife from my back pocket and stab it into the lid three times and it pops open.

Luke carefully uses a small knife to cut the can-lid off.

I scoop up a handful of peaches in my hands and pour them into my mouth, trying my best not to touch my dirty fingers.

Luke downs the can of beans fairly quickly and wipes his mouth. I take one last scoop of peaches and eat them, then throw the can to the side.

"litter-er." Luke scoffs. "Hey, you gonna arrest me?" Clementine jokes.

"Yes. Put your hands behind your back and step into the vehicle." Luke grabs his gun, puts the saftey on and points it at me. I giggle.

"Hey! What in the hell are you doing!?" Kenny storms in and yanks the gun from Luke's hands and points it at him.

"Kenny, stop! We were just playing around! The saftey was on!" I throw myself infront of Luke to protect him.

"Hey, Hey! Clementine! I'm okay!" Luke attempts to move me to behind him but I grab onto the bark.

"Yeah, tell me that when the saftey isn't on!" Kenny switches the saftey off and points it behind me where Luke is.

"Stop!" I slap the gun so it points to the side as Kenny shoots, nearly missing my leg.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jane runs in, followed by Mike and Bonnie. Rebecca slowly waddles over.

"Give. Me. The. Gun." I say sternly at Kenny. "No! He's not good for you! I don't want him here!" Kenny raged.

I grab the gun when Kenny loosens his grip and hold it tightly against my chest. "Your just a kid. Give it back." Kenny tries to get it back but I held it too tightly.

"The girl doesn't wanna give you the gun, so leave her alone." Rebecca comes to my aid.

"Fine, but when you see her lying dead on the ground, don't come running to me." Kenny spat and starts storming off.

"Ugh, I cant take this anymore." Jane storms off in the opposite direction, heading into the snow.

"I'll get her-" Luke starts. "Can I come?" I ask. "Sure." Luke nods and grabs a skrewdriver, his machete and gun which I gladly gave back.

Jane runs off into the woods.

"Jane! Ugh. Jane!" Luke calls and sighs.

Luke bolts off to get Jane and I follow close behind. I trip and fall with an 'oof' which Luke didn't hear.

I decide just to walk the rest of the way.