chapter 5/ slut, bitch, I love you.

Some sex in this chapter.
You have been told. So no bad comments.

---------------_-_-_-__-_$_---------------_-_-_$$-_$$-!_$$-__$--$-$_-_-_-_-$-_

"Amber you scared me"
"Same here. Not answering my text?"
"Bitch my dad just raped me."
"Oh now that is your way out."
"No is true."
"Right I bet you were doing Ben here."
"No and if true it more then you get in a life time."
"No you slut. I fucked your dad so I did get some."
"MY DAD. You're the slut here."
"Well no cause I was raped not giving my self to them I was raped."
"Right Ben how did you 'rape' her?"
"Dam you are a bitch."
"Alyson are you going to let that talk to me like that?"
"God you are stupid. Yes I will."
"You are a bad friend." As she said that she slap me. I close my eyes for a second and they opened them to see Ben in top over Amber punching her.
"Ben baby come on please." I know he wouldn't dis me.
"Baby girl go to the car and wait please."
"Ok." I skipped to his car. I turn my head and see Amber kissing Ben and he is trying to push her off.
"AMBER YOU SLUT. GET AWAY FROM BEN.NOW."
"Bitch please I was showing how better I was. And he loved it."
"Ben do you care to tell me what is going on."
"Baby girl s-she c-came on to me."
"Right get in the car but come here first." He walked up to he and I took his head in me hand and kissed him. He was surprised but then he put his arms around my waist as I put mine on his neck. He ran his tongue across my lips wanting to enter wish I granted. I ran me hands though his hair and he groaned in happiness. I moaned back pushing my bottom half to his and felt his hardness in his pants and I got another groan. He pulled away for air. I looked in his eyes and saw lust and love.
"Baby girl that was the hottest thing I have ever done."
"Ben now go in the car. I will be there in a minute."
Slow he lowered his head to my ear and said "That is not very easy to do with this." He grad me butt and pulled me to him and I feel his boner on my leg again.
I slowly said in to his ear " The faster you go the fast I will take care of that." As I finished he about ran to the car. I walked up it Amber and punch her with the hate I had to my dad and her. It made her fall on her back with a nice breaking sound that echoed. I looked to see her nose bleeding a nice amount of blood. I turn on my heel and started to the car with a smile in my a face. I jumped in the car and looked at Ben to see him trying to find the car to start the car. I put my hand on his to stop his movement. He looked at me and kissed me hard but full of lust. He pulled back and put the key in the car and drove as fasted as he could to his house. When we arrived he jumped up from the car got my bag and my hand and walked me in the house. Then took he to his room. He turn to me and kissed me like his did in the car. 
                                           -$-Ben pov-$-
I kissed her and but this time I push her against the door locking it to. I felt her hand go up my shirt. I stop the kiss and took I off for her. I reclaimed her lips in a make out session, but this time she broke it and push me on my bed and sat on me. She started kissing my chest slowly making her way to my cock. She made her way to my pants and she pulled them off and kissed my cock though my underwear. She slowly pulled them down and my boner came free from my underwear I felt a little scared when she gasped.
"Baby girl what's wrong?" I pray it's not cause I'm sm-
"You're big. I mean it's a good thing but you're big."
"Is that ok?"
"Ben would I do this if it is bad?" After she said that I felt her tongue run from my ball to my head. I rooled my head but on the pillows. She took my in her mouth slowly inch bye inch as I felt I hit the back of her throat I groan out a long and loud "Fuck baby girl." She move me farthest in her throat so she  was deep throating me. She slowly moved her head up and down the stop and removed me from her mouth and kissed me in the lips then said " Ben what would you do if I said I want you in me when you come?"
"I would say there is condom in the right bed side table."
"Ok" she kissed me on the lips and moved to the table and pulled it out. She open it and slowly put it on me but climbing off the bed and removed her clothes. I looked her up and down before she climbed back to me and the me put me and her center and slowly move back. I throw me head back and groaned louder. She moan as she had all of me in her.
"Ben can you be on top?"
"Yes" I flipped us so I was on top and slowly moved out then back in.
"Ben",she moan my name making my put my head in the middle of her beasts,"can you go faster?" I started moving faster and faster till I seen her eyes roll back in the her head as she moan very loud and I groan with her  as we came together. I pulled out of her and layed next to her pulling off the condom and throw it away. I heard a knock on the door.
I pulled the blanket over Alyson and throw on some boxers.
I pulled open the door and saw my dad standing there.
"Yes?"
"Tell",he looked over my shoulder to see who it was," Alyson to quite down."
"Ok. Is that all?"
"No did you guy just make up?"
"Yes."
"Dam I wish your mom and me made up like that."
"Dad not the time and now I can't get that picture out my head."
"Ok. But son if you have sex again quite down."
"Ok. Night dad."
"Night son." I shut the door locking it again and jumped in to bed with Alyson. She rolled in to my chest. I put my arms around her waist and she fell asleep, I thought,and I whisper " I love you baby girl."
"Love you too Ben." I kissed her forehead and she moved closer to me. That night I fell asleep thinking about my baby girl, loving me back and the best night of me life.