Don't Let Me Down

r i l e y

"Today is the day Missy. The day of Maya's court case. I'm so scared I'm shaking. I need you to come over to calm me down. Don't let me down." I said and hung up. I wish I didn't have to leave a voice mail.

Hopefully she'll be over soon but for now I need to take a shower. Maybe it'll help. I turned on the hot water and stripped off all of my clothing. I stepped in and just let the water fall down onto my skin. I let out a long sigh and sat down on the shower floor.

I closed my eyes and brought my knees to my chest. Crashing, hit a wall. Right now now I need a miracle. Missy hurry up now I need a miracle. Stranded, reaching out. I say her name but she's not around. I say her name when she's not around. This is driving me crazy.

I ran out the shower quickly grabbing a towel before grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I called Missy and it went to voicemail again. "I need yo- I need yo- I need you right now! Yeah, I need you right now! So don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down. I think I'm losing my mind now! She's in my head, Missy I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most so don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down. Do-don't let me down. Don't let me down. Don't let me down." I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

I won't be able to see Maya again if she loses the court case. I'll be so heart broken I'll probably attempt over dosing again, knowing that she'll be gone and theirs nothing I could do about it. We should have ran away when we had the chance.

-----

About two hours later Missy still wasn't here. I picked up my phone and dialed her number again. Voicemail. I let out a groan but left another one. "I'm crying, your out of time. I really thought you were on my side, now there's nobody by my side.I need yo- I need yo- I need you right now! Yeah, I need you right now! So don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down. I think I'm losing my mind now! She's in my head, Missy I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most so don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down. Do-don't let me down. Don't let me down. Don't let me down."

I hung up and laid down on my bed.

Do you ever think of me when you lie, lie down in your bed, your bed of lies?

I turned my head to see outside my window. Hm it was raining.

I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for agirl with a broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved. And she will be loved.

Soon the rain cleared up and the sun started to go down.

Peach colored skies we see the sunrise, two lost angels discover salvation. Don't you wish we could runaway now? Yes, let's.

As the sun set I looked up at the stars.

Pick a star in the sky we could both say goodbye.

I got my phone and texted Missy.

'You let me down.'

I did it! I wrote 4 chapters in one night and two of them are over 1,000 words. In total I wrote over 3,000 words tonight. I'm going to take a break. So there will be no updates for Tuesday and Wednesday. I don't know why I do this too myself. My eyes lids are heavy and I'm going to pass out so I really hope you vote,comment, and follow. Kiss