Chapter 2: Queenka vs. Queenka?

Hey, i'll just inform you guys that i'm adding another character on this story, Byun Baekhyun of EXO! Or maybe, all of them? XD so here we go!

-----------

-Seulgi's Point of View:

"What!? He seriously looking for you!? Woa, Look at these..." Taeyeon pointed at the screen, where Jimin actually posted my mask with a caption 'Please, Help me to find this girl who was wearing this mask last night' 'Whoever you are, i'll find you'.

As we read his second post. "Yahh~ you should have said it that it was you! Look at the btchs lying that they are you" Taeyeon complained. Jr rolled his eyes as he sat beside us. "Aish Noona! No way she gonna tell the truth! He supposed to look for seulgi! After what he said, he deserves that!" He shouts. "But look at him! He was determined to look for seulgi!" Taeyeon shouted back at him. "Stop it guys, but i actually don't want him to know the truth and i don't know why.. I feel like he will push me away if he finds out" I said while looking down. Taeyeon pouted but suddenly faded away as she claps as if she got an idea. "How about making an anonymous account!" She said as we raised our eyebrows in confusion.

--------

"Done with the account!" She giggled as i half smiled at her. "What are we gonna do with this?" I asked her making her sighed. "Chat him, tell him that you are the one he danced last night! But make sure you won't give him hints yet" She smiled widely as i touched the keyboard nervously.

To: Park Jimin
,,Hey! Uhm, It's me!
From: Anonymous

I pressed enter as i heard Junior mentaly face palmed his self. "Yah what is 'it's me' thing!?" He pouted and was about to grab the keyboard away from me. "Just let her!" Taeyeon playfully slapped his arms away. There they goes again -3- ... "Oh! He replied!!" Taeyeon shouted.

Park Jimin: Who are you?
Anonymous: I am, the one you danced last night
Park Jimin: You're not kidding are you?
Anonymous: I'm not, Unless you want me joking around..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Park Jimin: Stop it! I'm fcking serious in here!

Taeyeon laughed her ass off while Junior keeping his self cool.

Anonymous: I'm wearing the night-blue short dress last night just incase you forgotten.
Park Jimin: Oh!! It's you!
Anonymous: Yea, so what do you want from me?
Park Jimin: Why are you hiding from me?
Anonymous: I asked first
Park Jimin: Because i wanted to know you well, now, why are you hiding?
Anonymous: I'm not satisfied at your answer
Park Jimin: Okay okay, because i think i like you, even your face was covered with mask, i can tell that i already like you. Satisfied?

My eyes widened, as well as the two. "This isn't funny already" Junior glared at us. "Why are you being like that? Stop being overprotective will you?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "I'm going to reply for this" She smiled.

Anonymous: Still no, Try to find me, maybe that way i'll be satisfied already :) Now bye, Good luck!

She patted my back after she entered the message.

-Jr/Jinyoung's Point of View:

"Why are you being like that? Stop being overprotective will you?" Taeyeon noona rolled her eyes at me. 'But i'm not overprotective here! I just hate it, I just hate him!!' I thought at myself. As much as i want to shout those words, still, argh. I don't know my feelings anymore!!