STARISH meeting Aries

Hello my name is Aries Mikaze, the identical twin of Ai Mikaze. I am stuck in a hospital bed right now due to Reiji Kotobuki's banana peel prank and sprained my left ankle. It hurts a little when I stand and walk but I'm okay, but my twin Ai is coming to pick me up so I can meet their students. I'm happy to see him again.
I hear the door open and I see Reiji,
Ranmaru, Camus, Nii-Chan and 7 other males walk in and I smile at Ai.

"Ai-Nii! You're here!" I say with him patting my teal hair and Ranmaru smiles at me.

"Aries, this our students!" I playfully glare at Reiji's and Camus gave my mint chocolate ice cream and my eyes go wide.

"Thank you!!" I smile at him brightly and he blushes.

My brother hands me a teal Lolita dress with teal knee high boots that have zippers on the sides. I get up and go the bathroom. I step out of the bathroom and hug Nii-Chan. I gather all my belongings and we exit the hospital and we got into cars. Me and Ai step into his car.

"Nii-Chan, who were they?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"STARISH." I nod and fall asleep.

Pov: Ai

I see Aries sleeping and I sigh.

"Jinguji might go after her." I mumble quietly.

20 minutes later

I pick her up bridal style, while Camus carries her things to the master course and he lays her down on Ranmaru's lap.

"Ai-Sempai, who is this?" Natsuki asks and I give him my blank expression.

"My identical twin, Aries." I sit down and she moves until she's curled up into my lap, asleep.

"If you flirt or touch her Jinguji, you'll be sorry." Ranmaru warns him and Camus sighs.

"You need to say sorry to her as well, Reiji." He pouts and I roll my cyan eyes with annoyance.

"What did Rei-Chan do?" Otoya asks curiously.

"She slipped on a banana peel and sprained her ankle 2 hours before we became your teachers." Ranmaru says bluntly.

"Nii-Chan?" Her cyan eyes open and she giggles.

She stands up and walks to the kitchen to cook supper.

30 minutes later

"Suppers up!" We get up and sit down as Ranmaru goes into the kitchen to grab the things for supper and we sit down.

She smiles at me and I pat her head with a gentle touch.

"Nii-Chan, what's wrong?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"No lying to me! You know I hate that!" She says and I sigh.

"Anyway, who will I help?" I ask and he points to Ranmaru and I jump on the taller mans back.

He blushes and I giggle.