Chapter 14

Grace POV

Ugh my head. What happened. "Wakey wakey my Grace" I heard. Nathaniel. I opened my eyes. Ahhh the light. "Daniel" I said. "Awe you remember me" he said. I tried to move but was chained up. "Let me go you bastard"I said. "Naughty, Naughty" he said. He slapped me. He kept hitting me and slapping me. When will this hell end. I don't know how long I'll be here in this hell.

Nathaniel POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER. YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING POLICE"I screamed. "Sir we are doing everything we can to find her" the police said. "You know what. Fuck this. I'll take matters into my own hands" I said and left. I called Ryder "dude meet me up at school and call the girl too" I said. "Got it but why" he said. "Just meet me at school bye" I said.

Later

"What are we doing here" Riley asked. "I know who kidnapped Grace"I said. "Who" Nova asked. "Her ex Daniel" I said. "OOO JUST WATCH IMMA CUT HIS DICK AND FEED IT TO MY DOGS"Riley said. "Riley you don't have dogs" Wyatt said. "DO YOU WANT ME TO CUT YOUR DICK AND FEED TO MY DOG AS WELL" she said. "No thank you" he said. "Well shit just got more complicated"Ryder said. "We have to rescue her now" Nova said. "I know but we need a plan"I said. "No no. You dont understand she can't be with him at all cost"Riley said. "Why"I asked. "Daniel abused Grace"Nova said. Everything starting to make sense. Thats why she didn't tell me about him. Shit Nathaniel why are you such a jerk. My blood boiled. I was beyond pissed at myself and that bastard Daniel. "Lets rescue my Angel" I said.

Grace POV.
"Come one wake up bitch" he said. Ugh my whole body was numb. I slowly opened my eyes. "Here is your food. Eat up"he said. "Why are you doing this" I said softly. "Why. Haha. Because you left me. Broken and in pain. You left without trace. Why can't you see I love you. If you just admit you love me. All of this toture will end" he said. "I will never love you" I said. I spat in his face. He hit once again. I closed my eyes. I was seeing the light. I heard people screaming. I see Nova and Riley. I see their mouths moving but can't hear them

Nathaniel POV

She's been asleep for 2 days. "Nathaniel eat something" Ryder said. "I can't" I said. "Ugh why is there soo much light" I heard. That voice belongs to My Angel. Everybody rushes to her side. She smiles at everybody. When her eyes land on me, she freezes. "Look before you speak. I know I hurt you. I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I failed you. But please Angel give me one more chance. You are my Angel, my baby, my girl. I won't screw up this time. We will take it slow. I won't pressure you. You can have it your way. I just want to be by your side. I just want to see your smiling face. To kiss your lips. To hear that cute laugh for yours"I said.
"Nathaniel......" she said

My peeps.how will Grace respond. Why she say yes or no.