Chapter 2 "Like BestFriends"

I don't know, it's like the clouds got darker than usual when I was on this side of town. This side of town referring to the next dimension I was qualified for. I sat in my usual spot in the cabin where my sisters Nas and Stormy sat on both sides of me. Ruther our leader sat at a podium while everyone was just finishing up their positions for next week.

"Hurry the hell up! We do revolve around a big ass ball of fire these days!" Ruther exclaims referring to the sun. While in this dimension we only worried about wolf packs and the moon.

My life was pretty extraordinary, I was told to be thankful I had an outlet from the real world. But damn this wasn't much better, you still had assholes, hoes, and idiots for vampire friends. Never mind, I'm an outcast in the real world.

"Did you visit dad yet? He's not doing well-"

"Stormy I'm not visiting him and you know this ." I automatically retort, scorning at her eyes I knew mine were flaming red because whenever I'm upset they like to show the person I'm talking to.

"He wanted to see you though." She says softly and laying her head on my shoulder. I sighed and wrapped my arm along her.

"Stormy, one day he's going to wish he never had that thought. He'll think that forever, know I'm not coming and just give up."

I won't visit someone who made me go against Sareem. Sareem was my best friend back in grade school. My father knew it from the start that she was a werewolf, let us hang out and do everything together. When she attacked me, and I wasn't ready, I almost died. And it hurt like hell because she was my fucking best friend and my dad didn't protect me.

"It's eight a.m we'll try again tomorrow. You're dismissed." Rutherford sighs. Stormy and Nas hug me goodbye and I start my way back to the dimension lab.

Hours later I found myself pushing down an entire eight slices of pepperoni pizza. The grease on my fingertips didn't allow my to use touch ID to unlock my phone. Once I typed in the passcode, I received a message on RetroGush. I haven't been on in awhile. Awhile could be classified as a few months, I was way too caught up with the season. Rutherford season basically. Werewolves were breeding and it was our duty to catch up do whatever we could to stop the increasing numbers.

Athenalovesyou has messaged you over a month ago!

Athenalovesyou: Hey

ChrisBites: Athena, it's been awhile hey

Athenalovesyou: Its actually been a month, but who's counting

ChrisBites: This damn app

Athenalovesyou: What have you been up to for a whole month?

ChrisBites: Look, school is a bitch lol

Athenalovesyou: I know, I know

ChrisBites: I see you just changed your profile picture, your eyes are baby blue

Athenalovesyou: Are they nice?

ChrisBites: Yeah there's alot of creeps on this app, you should remove yourself from that counter

Athenalovesyou: I'm just sitting on the counter

ChrisBites: Yeah with a big ass hanging out your shorts

Athenalovesyou: I thought it was cute, don't have to be so harsh with words

ChrisBites: I'm sorry didn't know you were so sensitive :/

Athenalovesyou: Are you trying to say I'm used to comments like that?

ChrisBites: Well guys see that and think, she's hot, but she might also be a slut