Chapter Twelve

Your POV

Levi and I took a seat on the ground in front of the camp fire.

"Alright lets get started." Hanji said and rubbed her hands together.

Hanji looked around the group, eyeing us all like a maniac.

"Eren!" She said looking at him. His eyes widened in panic. "Truth. Or. Dare?" She asked.

"Tru-" Eren was cut off.

"Dont be a wuss!" Jean called out. Eren narrowed his eyes at him.

"Dare." He stated.

"I dare you to eat a clump of someone's hair." Hanji said. My eyes widened.

"Anyone's?" Eren asked. She nodded.

"Levi?" Eren asked.

"What the fuck!?" Levi shouted in disbelief.

"You seem the cleanest!" He said.

"You're not eating my hair you creep." Levi said.

"Please!" He pleaded.

"I never thought I'd see the day where Eren would beg to eat Levi's hair." I said and started laughing.

"Since Jean is the one who dared you why dont you eat his hair?" Connie asked.

Jean's eyes widened in horror.

"Not my hair!" He shouted.

"Dont be a wuss." Levi mocked. I smiled and leaned against him. Jean looked over and Marco for help. Marco put his hands up in the air surrendering.

Jean sighed and Hanji plucked out some of Jean's hair, then handed it to Eren.

"I wonder if it tastes like potatoes." Sasha said. "What do you think Connie?" She asked looking at Connie. His face turned red.

"Umm. I dont know." He said quietly. Eren stared at the hair in his hand before shoving it into his mouth. He began gagging.

"Get him water!" Mikasa shouted. There she goes worrying about Eren again. She scurried off and gave him water.

"I'm not choking. It's just gross." Eren said but drank the water anyways. "O-Okay." Eren sighed. He looked around the circle.

"Connie? Truth or Dare?" Eren asked.

"Dare!" Connie said, excited.

"I dare you to kiss Sasha." Eren said smirking.

Connie blushed and glanced at Sasha. He stood up and walked towards her, then sat in front of her.

I watched as they both slowly leaned in, faces like tomatos.

There lips connected and they shared a sweet kiss before Connie pulled away. They stared into each others eyes.

"Ahem.' Oluo cleared his throat. Connie scurried back off to his spot.

"F/n? Truth or Dare?" Connie asked.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to have a heated make out session with Levi." He said smiling evily.

My eyes widened. I saw Hanji smiling.

"R-right here?" I said softly.

"Yup." Hanji said.

"You put him up to this?" Levi asked.

Hanji smiled like an idiot.

Levi shrugged. "Are you okay with this?" He asked.

"N-no." I whispered. I gripped the hem of my shirt.