Called Protecting

Hey Everyone. This story has maybe two more chapters to it and then I will do a Epilouge. I wil try my best to make these chapters longer, but I dont like to drag things out when it doesnt have to be. Shoutout to StoriesInParadise for really showing the love man and for getting me right with the cover of Midst Of Passion That I highly recommend yall go check out. Its my new story and she did her damn thang yall. Also I will take reading request, Im not a stuck up bitch. I try to do it all, all I ask is yall look out for me in return. This story is up to 11k reads, all because if yall. I fucks with yall.

On to this update.

Quincy & Aaliyah in the mm.

-Tiffany
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Omniscient.]

After David called, Quincy waisted no time getting his men to track him down. He didnt want to be on the surprise end. Quincy actually had a family now, and so much shit had happened within a two-three year time span that he had to have everything under control. There couldnt be no slip ups because there were children now involved. The conversation between them replayed in Quincy's head over and over like a record player stuck on one track...

"Wassup Q."

"David."

"You dont sound to jazzed?"

"Muthafucka you shot at my brother." Quincy raised his voice.

"You right. But still you not glad to hear my voice?" David said with joy.

All Q could think was that this nigga was clearly delusional.

"You foreal?"

"I wouldnt have called."

While Quincy talked on the phone, he had Aaliyah text Khalil and tap his phone to pin point Davids location.

"What is the purpose of this call?" Q asked.

"Now there. You watch your tone when you talking to me." David said sternly. Quincy jerked back and looked at the phone to make sure he was hearing correctly..

"Nigga you betta' take dat' base outcha' muthafuckin throat when you talkin' to me." Q said with heavy authority reigning over his voice. The accent was coming out and Aaliyah took Chase to Chris.

"You must not know who I am?" David said.

"Muthafucka I could give a rats ass. Check dis hea' shit out tho pimp. Im Atomic, the one and fuckin' only. You called cause you knew eventually I will be huntin' fa you. You shot at my brotha' to get at me, cause I took yo bitch yea's ago. Why? Ion' know, but its plenny a' pussy walkin' around but you wanted a death wish-"