5. The Past (Love)

Andrew's POV

"Excuse me."

Wait I remember her! I exclaimed in my mind.  She's the friend of Vivienne,

"Hey? Excuse Me!"

She's the one who gave the necklace. 

"Hey?"

I remember the day when we were playing hide and seek in the forest.

"EXCUSE ME!" she screamed in my face that took me off my dreamland.

"Oh, Sorry" I apologized.

"Sorry Accepted. I Just want to ask you if you have seen Vivienne?" she asked. Her eyes filled with trouble. My heart beat pounds fast. Do I need to tell her what happen?  I thought.

"Do you know? Answer please. I was worried about her." Tears fell in her eyes as she blink.

"Ok so, she is not safe."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN." She shaked my body as she begged. Her tears fall.

"Calm, calm." I said as I pat her back.

"NO I WONT BE CALM IF THERE'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPEN TO HER! I PROMISED TO HER MOM THAT I WILL PROTECT HER WHAT EVER HAPPENS" she explained shouting at my ear as she sobbed.

I facepalm. "Its all my fault." I paused. "Its because of a paper."

"WHAT PAPER." she asked, still not calm.

I explain everything that went through earlier. Her eyes was still worried, as she wipe her tears. After explaining ,the place became silent. I look for a coffee shop to continue. We sat in the first table. Then I continue the conversation that was delivered earlier.

"Can you tell me why do she cry like that?" I asked her.

"Okay, I know this is to personal to tell it to you but if you insist then." she paused. "Here's the thing."

"Don't worry, I wont tell her that you told me. Please continue." I begged.

"We are just new student when we were in highschool days. Then she met a guy named Graham Woods." she explain.

**FLASHBACK**

"Amara." she shout my name with a big grin forming in her face.

"Yes?" I said running through her.

"I think I like Graham much." Her cheeks blushed. "Her eyes, smile, the way his hair place was totally perfection." she said as her hands move.

I chuckled. "Come on, Vienne." I paused. "Where is he?" I asked as my head looks everywhere.

"I know you will look for him." she smiled. "Look, his over there." she said pointing in the tree direction.

I look in the direction that Vivienne told me. "Hmm, his handsome." I laughed.

"Told you!" she said as she pat's my back. "Also he knew that I like him and she tell me he does too"

-----------

"Can I see Graham, image." I asked. Handsome? Well I think I more handsome than that guy I thought.

"Well, I dont have his image. Maybe you can ask it to Vivienne? I think she still have one. I just think."

"Thank you! You can continue your story." I said.

-----------

// 1 month past.. I see in her eyes that she is inlove. She smile like there's no problem,  She always laugh in silly things and the thing that change in her a lot is she is motivated. Until..

"Amara! Do you know that." she said.

"That?!" I asked with confusion.

"Graham is courting me." she blushed.

"Really? Since when?"

"Since last month." she said.

"Are you inlove?" I asked her.

"Uhm, I dont know!" she frowned.

"Your inlove!" I exclaimed that makes her close my mouth.

"Shh.." she whispered in my ear.

I remove her hand on my mouth and shouts "She's inlove!"

"Amara!!" she shouted in anger.

Then suddenly graham walks between us. "Who do you love, Vivienne?"

Vivienne ran and he is followed by Graham. 

----------

"I didn't follow her because I think maybe they need some privacy." she said to me that makes me annoyed. I stay silent and didn't comment that lend her to continue her story.

----------

// 2 weeks past.. After the thing that happen Vivienne didn't talk to me in the past two weeks. Suddenly...

"Amara." A famillar voice call me.

I look around and saw Vivienne. "Gosh! Vienne I miss you so so much!" I hugged her tightly.

"Amara do you know that.." she whispered in my ear while hugging me.

"Yes."

"Graham and I" she paused. She remove her arms around me. "Are us." she cleared her throat.

"What? Is Graham your boyfriend now?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes."

"Gosh!!" I jumped in happiness. "Since when??"

"Just yesterday." she said.

"I'm so happy for you two! So how do you answer him?" I asked. She just smiled. "You don't need to know 'bout that." she said with joy in her eyes. "Well.."

----------

"Uhm excuse Ma'am and Sir. The cafe is closing." the waiter warned.

"What? What time is it?" I asked.

"Its already 8:00pm."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Can you?" the waiter asked.

"Sure." I fake smile. I hold Amara's hand and pull her out of the cafe. "Ugh!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll tell it to you tommorow." she said as she waved her hands.

"Make sure." I said as I waved back. I walk back to Vivienne's house. Graham is so lucky that Vienne fall to her. I thought.

Amara's POV

What to do now? I just tell Graham a part of Vienne's past. I thought. Hmm. When Vivienne is so depressed her foot run throught the forest. Maybe she's there? Oh my what if she was tripped again? Like what happen when she became depressed because of Graham! Oh gosh

I run directly to the way the forest was about. When I reached the forest I saw a trail of splattered blood. I knew it this is gonna happen again I face palm.

**Chapter Ended

Guys.. Hope you like this part!! So I just updated this early.

Well Just vote and comment. Guys it will mean a lot to me. :)
Hope you like this and the update will be tomorrow or if I have free time

Hyzaa xx