"..."

"Yes you can, Bashful."

There was a familiar voice. A voice Bashful could recognize any day. "Doc? Doc where are you?" There was no answer. Bashful looked around frantically.

"Doc? Doc!" Bashful ran out the door, only to bump into Sneezy, who looked nervous. "Doc? Why are you saying Doc's name?..." Bashful shook his head. "Maybe it was just my imagination..."

"What are you talking about?" Sneezy heard the voice too, but denied it. Doc couldn't possibly be here. "Doc isn't here! None of them are here! They're all gone!"

Sneezy talked as if he knew where they were. "But I could've sworn I heard..." Bashful started. "I just want to see them again!" He cried.

Sneezy clenched his fists. "You were reading your old stupid diary, weren't you?" Bashful nodded, sadly. "Where do you think they are, Sneezy? Could they be dead? Is Jollywood still around? I must know!"

Sneezy held Bashful's face in his hands. "Why Bashful... I miss them too but... Sometimes people forget about you completely and you must do the same." He kissed Bashful's lips.

Bashful bowed his head. "I suppose..."
"Just so we're clear... Don't ever talk about those people ever again."

Bashful wanted to cry. I just want to see them again...

"Bashful don't look so sad... Here... This will make you feel better..." Sneezy took out a sharp kitchen knife. For a second Bashful thought Sneezy was going to hurt him. Then he looked closely at the dry bloodstained knife.

"I-Is that the knife that...killed Brad with?" Sneezy nodded. "Yes... I've kept it all these years..." Bashful smiled a teeny bit.

"How did you even find it?"
"Oh well... I went to the basement in the cottage once and there it was in a dark little corner." Bashful held the knife now. "So you just took it?"

"Of course! I kept it in my pocket as a pocket knife. I thought the blood was dry jam though.." Sneezy chuckled.

Bashful smiled. "Wow Sneezy that's impressive... When can I use it again?"

Sneezy's leaned in close to Bashful's ear. "Soon, my love.."

                                    ~~~~

When Bashful fell asleep that night there was another familiar voice that he heard in his head. "I love it when you torture me..."

The chapter has a weird name but JUST GO WITH IT