Reunion

Namimori Middle School
Namimori, Japan

One classroom is bustling of people chatting with each other, catching up with their lives. No they weren't students, they were already adults reunited with their middle school classmates.

On a quiet corner of the room, a man with brown gravity defying hair is asleep, his face is hidden with his arms. He was wearing a simple white polo shirt with orange sleeves and a color orange accent at the side.

His former classmates ignore him since they can't put a name on him and he doesn't seem interested in mingling with them either.

"Ehem. Everyone please take a seat," an old man standing at the front said. He looks familiar but they were finding a little difficulty recognizing him, for one, he was filled with wrinkles and two it's been almost ten years since they have seen each other.

"Nezu-sensei!" one finally recognized and the other have a clear image of who they were trying to remember. Their middle school elite teacher, Nezu Dohachiro.

"I'm glad you still remember me. Anyway, I'm just really happy that you manage to attend on our little reunion," Nezu-sensei said smiling to the class though not all return his enthusiasm. Specifically, the sleeping man at the back.

"Sensei, the invitation says this is just the meeting place. Where are we really holding the reunion?" one Sadohara Misaki asked.

"Yeah sensei," supported Sasaki Asuza and some others.

"Well, one former students of mine is handling that. I know you still remember thekendo club captain Mochida Kensuke, right?" the aging teacher asked and the class nodded together with a few 'yeah'.

"He's currently working as a manager in Vongola Hotel and he arrange a reservation for us," Nezu continued.

"Vongola?!" his audience shouted. At the mention of that name, the former sleeping figure sit up straight and carefully look around.

"Whoa awesome. Mochida-senpai is so lucky," Izuma Ryo said admiring his captain as a former kendo club member.

"Kyaaa!" squeal of a girl known as Yukimura Nazuna, getting the attention of the class.

Their eyes fall on the guy sitting at the back and all of the girls, married or not, swoon over the sight while the guys did a double look.

"So cute..."

"Who was he? Didn't remember a dude like that in the class before," said a guy named Sanada Kaoru with jealousy in his voice.

The brunet in question on the other hand just stare at them with his innocent brown eyes. Confusion was written on his handsome, more like cute, face but it seem to make the girls more mesmerized to him.

None have actually seen his face earlier since the guy was already asleep when they arrive leaving them clueless of who he is.

"Ehem. Ehem," Nezu-sensei trying to get the attention back to him.

The guys turn to the front but the girls can't take enough hesitantly turn to their old teacher while glancing at the unknown cute guy.

"Let's take a roll call before Mochida-kun arrive and guide us to the hotel. Anezaki Tetsu?" he said with a clipboard in hand.

"Here"

The roll call continued, the students barely paying attention. They were excited to get in the famous Vongola Hotel and for the girls, to know the name of the guy that become their fantasy.

"Sasagawa Kyoko?"

"Here. Sorry were late," said a brown-haired girl from the door. She was wearing a simple pink dress topped with white blazer. Her hair is longer than when she was in school but it made her prettier. Beside her stood a woman sporting a short black hair and dressed formally. It was of course their school idol's bestfriend Kurokawa Hana.