Part Three: The Anniversary

A/N Hi again it's Lenny, the others from the Memeteme are sleeping right now so it's my duty to supply you all with sustenance. Again thank you all for reading it really means a lot, please vote and comment other suggestions or things you want to see!

It's your three year anniversary with ____, you come home to see a note on the kitchen counter.

"My love, I cannot wait to see your beautiful face! I picked out an outfit for you, please change and meet me at TheChamp 420 Blvd. I love you, ____."

You quickly change excited to meet them and drive to the given address. Once you exit the vehicle you see that you have not arrived at a fancy restaurant or cafe but a dark dank alleyway. Thinking this is a prank you start to turn but a bright neon paper catches your eye, it reads,

"y/n I know this may seem like an odd place but please just play along. I love you so much."

Reassured you keep walking down the dark alley and see another paper with an arrow poinnting to a door. Stepping inside you're greeted with darkness the the smell of sweat and body odor, "Hello? ____, are you here?" you call out but get no answer. "____?!?!" You yell out again starting to panic.

BUT THEN

Suddenly your partners voice can be heard

"The names not _____"

"Baby what's going on here?"

"My names not... ITS... MY NAME IS!"

Suddenly music is blasted thought the building and bright colored lights flash every which way

"JOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHN CEEEENAAAAAAA"

You see ____ fall from the roof then charge straight towards you! When you collide his force sends you flying through the air and breaking open the door from which you once came.

Everything is blurry, but you can see the faint outline of a man, running off out of the alley and into the sunset.