Fights, Meets and Airports

A/N: Important announcent at the end of the chapter. Loves Xoxo

*Maira's POV*

"This is ridiculous!" Were my words as soon as we entered Zayn's room after temporarily paralysing my jaw by grinning for 3000 photos, "Two weeks! Italy! Just us two! God!" I exclaimed.

"Blame your best friend Varun. I really don't like him." Zayn said in annoyance, "Oh yeah? Why so?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"First, he flirts with my little sister the minute he enters. Second, even after my warning he hangs out with her. Third, he gets us a honeymoon, to Italy!" He raised his hands in the air in anger.

"Our situation is wrong Zayn, not my friend." I pointed my index finger at him.

"Oh yeah? How?" He asked me.
"Boys and flirting is normal. Your friends also flirt, no big deal. Waliyha was also all sugar eyes for him and for heaven sake Zayn, she is mature enough to decide who she wants to be with." I shrugged.

"She is little! She is a child! That is not an age for all this." He turned his back towards me.

"Excuse me," I said sternly and stood next to him, "Your sister is of my age. Remember she is my classmate at collage? When I can marry a complete stranger, she can at least talk to someone at night. Stop being over protective." I said sternly.

"So- hang on. You're of Waliyha's age?" He asked me, "Yes, I am younger than you. Two years." I informed him, "Oh yeah, mum told me." He nodded in thought.

He went quite for a while and I took the opportunity to look around the room. The walls of the room were empty.

There were photos of Zayn, Ashley and a girl, whom I didn't see clearly.

"But- what were we fighting on?" He asked me and I raised a eyebrow, "What?" I asked him, "What was the topic? I got engulfed in thinking about your age, I forgot." He started laughing a bit, "Seriously. What was the topic?"

I started laughing too, "You are such an idiot, I swear." I said placing my fingertips on my forehead.

"I seriously forgot. Oh my God!" He chuckled, a bit embarrased about his brain. "Anyways, get changed. We're not going like this, to board the plane for our 'honeymoon'." He said, making inverted commas in the air.

"Oh Zayn?" He faced me, "The walls?" I motioned with my hands, trailing off for him to understand the rest.

"I took them off. They were photographs of Ashley and I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He gave a small smile.

"Thanks." I mumbled and a nod was the response.

"Why did they use their brains? Two weeks. Italy. Ugh!" I groaned, changing the serious topic.

"Add, with me. I maybe a rapist or a psycho killer, just so you know." He smirked. "Oh yeah? I am a shot put team captain, a basketball player and a karate black belt. Just so you know." I mimiced the last line in his accent.

"Quite on point accent impression." He said before clapping lightly, "Yeah, whatever. You go change first, I need to get rid of these jewels." I told him.

"Cool." He said before opening his wardrobe, grabbing his clothes and going in the washroom.

I got rid of the tons of jewellery, grabbed a pair of clothes and undergarments from my bag and waited for him to come out.

Seconds later, he came out looking fresh as ever in a white shirt and blue denim jeans with hair styled to perfection. "Your turn." He said pointing towards the door and I rushed in.