Chapter 2

A month later

"Hey Nariza!" Some girl said, I ignored her and kept walking. "HEY NARIZA!" she said louder, I roll my eyes at her and keep walking. "I know you hear me what the hell is your problem?! you've been really rude these past few months...ignoring people, cutting people off and hurting peoples feelings. Like in the beginning of last year, you were so nice. You always said hi to me. And once I was insecure about myself and you called me beautiful so I'm just trying to sa-"

I cut her off buy saying "Look, that was last year people change okay? now leave me alone." "What's Brothering you Nari? Please tell me!" She asked "don't call me Nari only friends call me that..and I don't even know your name" I snapped back. "My names Emily, and you can't just...bully me like that. You're taking out your problems on me like just because your 'boyfrien-" "SHUT THE F*CK UP EMILY THIS IS WHY WE AREN'T FRIENDS, I DON'T KNOW YOU SO STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BUSINESS!"

"Fine! Whatever!" Emily's eyes waters as she turns away and goes to her first period. I roll my eyes and sigh, have I really changed? I think to my self as I enter my first period, I approach my bestie Gigi. "Hay girl!" Gigi yells, I smile and giving her a hug. I don't let go and I find my self crying on her sholder, "what's wrong hun?" Gigi said hugging me. A crowd around us started;

"Omg what happened?!"

"Its because of her 'boyfriend' she knows he's not coming back"

"What a crybaby!"

"your the most popular girl in school why are you sad what more could you want!?"

"Who cares! She's been a bitch by taking her problems out on people"

"Did you hear about what she said to Emily?"

"OMG LEAVE US ALONE! BACK UP OR I WILL FIGHT EACH AND EVERYONE OF Y'ALL" Gigi hollered. Everyone backed up and took a seat and class started. "If you need to talk..I'm here, but it's okay if you don't want to" "okay" I managed to say wiping my tears.