Chapter Nine.

WARNING.!! There will be sexual activity in this chapter. I have warned you.
Aspens P.O.V.
April 5, day after the dare is up. Aspens birthday.

I walked out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Dallas was who knows where and my mom was home setting up my surprise party. Yes I know that it was supposed to be a surprise but my mother couldn't help herself.

I took my hair and braided it into a bun. I did minimal makeup and slipped into my blue prom like dress. I slipped on my black flats and made my way to the kitchen.

 I slipped on my black flats and made my way to the kitchen

"You look so beautiful baby." My mom spoke and clapped her hands.

"Thank you mama." I smiled and went into the living room.

I saw Dallas in a tux with a dozen roses and a letter. He smiled at me and I took the flowers and letter from him. I put the things on the table and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'll read it later Dal. But for now I just want to celebrate." I smirked and went back into the kitchen.

The party went great. The only people there were my mom, Everest, and Dallas. It was now about ten at night and it was just me alone in my room. I looked toward the note and reached for it. I got a call and just left the note there.

"Aspen did you read the note?" Dallas' voice asked and I smiled.

"No dally not yet." I replied and heard him sigh.

"Aspen you need to trust me. Please of please don't read that note until April seventh at six in the evening." He plead and I smirked.

"Dallas will you come over?" I asked and heard him take a deep breathe.

"Of course baby." He replied and hung up.

I jumped out of bed and put on a clean pair of panties and bra. I pulled on my shorts and a tank top. I let my hair flow free and waited on my bed. I placed the letter on the table and heard a knock on the window.

"Hey Dally." I whispered as I let him in.

"Hey baby girl." He whispered back.

I sat on my bed and he followed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and attached my lips to his. He was hesitant at first but he soon kissed back. I pulled him closer to me and he let out a throaty grunt. I smirked to myself and pulled him so he was in-between my legs.

"Aspen. Are you sure about this?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes Dallas I'm sure." I moaned and rubbed my hips against him.

"Just remembered when you read the note this wasn't my intention." He sighed and pulled my top over my head.

I nodded and he began to kiss my neck. I moaned and he left a love bite. I flipped us over so I was stradleing his waist and began to take off his shirt. I made my way to his neck and attached my lips to it.

"Oh my god Aspen." He groaned and pushed his hips to meet mine.

He once again flipped us over and slowly pulled down my shorts. I began to get nervous and looked away from him. He turned my head and kissed my lips.

"Aspen you are so gorgeous. Promise me you won't ever be ashamed of your body. You are so strong headed and don't give a fuck what people think. I love you so much Aspen. My sister loves you and my mom loves you. Please don't be ashamed of yourself baby. Always stay in her life." He spoke but it was hard to catch the last part.

"I love you too Dallas and I promise." I moaned and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Aspen are you sure?" He asked once again.

"Yes Dallas. I'm ready." I whispered and he lowered his jeans.

He undid my bra and threw in to the side. He than slowly pulled down my panties and dropped them on the ground. He did the same with his boxers and hovered over me.

"This is your last chance to turn back baby." He whispered and I nodded.

"Dallas I'm a virgin, and I want you to be the one who takes it." I spoke and looked away from Dallas.

"Aspen baby, it would be my honor to take your virginity." He spoke and slowly entered my entrance.

I moaned in pain but soon the pain turned to pleasure. I rocked my hips up to meet his and he let out a strong grunt. His thrusts started to become sloppy and we both reached our climaxes.

I snuggled next to Dallas and felt his lips go onto my forehead. I heard a snap and he removed his lips.

"Dress pretty tomorrow. I'm taking you out for a night on the town." He whispered and pulled the blanket over my nude body.

"Stay with me Dallas?" I asked and he nodded and pulled himself into my bed.

"I won't be here in the morning love. I have to get ready and make sure everything is ready." He spoke and I nodded into his chest.

"Goodnight babe." I spoke and he fastened his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He spoke and I drifted off into a deep sleep with the love of my life.