p r o l o g u e

*not edited*

t h i r d  p e r s o n  v i e w

Gina, a young mother of three kids, sat in the living room with a suitcase and a little baby in her arm. Her son Beau, the eldest, was being baby sitted while she was waiting for the woman to come to pick Luke up. She had to give him away cause she didn't have enough money.

Why Luke? He is the older one of the twins, she wanted him to be safe with another mother. She took all his features in again, the dot on his nose, his big brown eyes, the few dark brown hairs he already had.

She didn't want to give him away, that's the last thing she wanted. But he couldn't stay either, she wanted him to have a good future and a safe place. She wasn't comfortable about separating twins, but it had to be done.

A little time later the door bell rang, Gina knew she had to say good bye. She grabbed the suitcase and the papers that were needed and opened the door. The old lady looked at her with sympathy, knowing how hard it is at this is her daily job. Tears began to form in Ginas eyes, she kissed Luke's forehead softly and whispered a barely audible "Good bye little Luke" to her son. That's the last words she ever said to him.

Now, 17 years later, on that Tuesday, everything changed.

*******************

Hey guys, this is a new story, I had it in my head for a time and now I am writing it finally ayeeee.. So anyways, this will have kinda slow updates cause I'm really busy with school stuff. But I hope you enjoy reading and leave a lot of comments and votes! :)

-Vanessa