Summer sixteen

•FIRST SINGLE OFF VFT6•
•VFT6- views from the 6ix•
•COMING IN APRIL 2016•

Breakdown of the disses lyrics:

"Tell Obama that my verses are just like the whips that he in, they bulletproof"

•there was an incident some time ago where Obama said that Kendrick Lamar would destroy Drake in a rap battle, so I think he is referring to that.

"I let the diss record drop, you were staying right below me nigga. We must've played it a hundred times you were going to bed."

•allegedly, while meek and nicki were on the pink print tour they were staying in the four seasons hotel, and Drake checked into a room right above meek's room and played back to back on repeat. (Yes bae is a legenddd ❤️🙏🏾)

"All you boys in the new Toronto wanna be me a little"

•Tory lanez, fellow Toronto rapper, once tweeted saying "all this calling Toronto the 6 man, it isn't cool". Tory lanez's new album is called the new Toronto, so I assume he's saying that Tory lanez wants to be like him.

"You would love it if I went away and didn't say nothing else, but how am I keeping it real my keeping this shit to myself. You was never gang gang gang gang you was never one of us. Had us fooled there now we done all growed up. But I'm better off anyway, Y'all never gon' finish Drake"

•he's just showing he world what type of godly boss he is. Or maybe he could be talking to meek mill. Either way....

"I'm that nigga is what I'm saying. Getting things done around here. How you let me run it down here? I'm not even from around here. Six six six six six as soon as I'm back in the city they throw a parade, I might get a key to the city and give it to Wayne"

•this time, he tells the world that even though he's from Toronto, he can run it wherever he goes. Also, he is talking about the fact that he got a key to the city.
___________________________

P.S. For all of you who think that him saying he has a bigger pool than Kanye is a diss, you should know it isn't. He says "now I got a bigger pool than 'Ye. And look man 'Ye's pool is nice, mine's just bigger is all I'm saying.