Five

Jack's POV

I just called Sam, and he said that he was on his way here with Isa

I just called Sam, and he said that he was on his way here with Isa. I really don't wanna do this anymore. I know that Sam's my friend and he deserves to know, but Isa seems really happy with him and I don't wanna hurt her or him like that. Johnson and I already set up the drinks and snacks for this 'get-together'.

Johnson was up in the shower and I was already dressed. I was wearing a black t-shirt with ripped jeans and a plaid button up tied around my waist.

Right now, it's 7:26. They should be here soon. Johnson and I discussed the plan on our way home after we met up with Sam. We were planning to expose Isa by playing 21 Questions, then Never Have I Ever.

The doorbell rang. I opened it and there stood Sam and behind him, Isa. She looked so hot, especially with that nude lipstick she had on. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

I greeted them, then led them to the living room as Johnson came down the stairs. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black jeans and brown shoes. He also had on a brown jacket. Isa looked so uneasy and nervous.

I really like Isa, and I don't really want to hurt her like this, but Sam, Johnson, and I made a pact in high school: Bros before Hoes. Meaning, we don't let a girl get in the way of our friendship.

"Hey guys." Johnson greeted them. He gave Isa a fake smile and Sam a genuine one. "Sooo. We decided that we'd play 21 Questions then Never Have I Ever to get to know you, Isa." He told her. She nodded slowly.

She took off her jacket and went to go hang it on the chair behind us. Johnson and I stared at her as she went behind us. Sam cleared his throat.

"My girlfriend." He said sternly. Isa sat back down.

"You guys can start. I'm going to the bathroom." Sam said. As soon as Sam was out of earshot, Isa spoke up.

"Jack, please, please don't tell Sammy. What we did was wrong and it'll crush him if he finds out. Please don't do this. It was a mistake, it should've never happened." She pleaded with me, really worried.

"Well, he deserves to know. He's our friend. We don't owe you anything." Johnson told her, making her look at him in shock.

"Please don't tell him. I don't want him to break up with me. I like him a lot. It was so dumb of me to cheat on him with you, Jack. Please, I'll do anything." She whispered tears brimming her eyes.

I sighed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a text to Johnson. His phone dinged. He pulled it out and unlocked his phone. He looked at me, then his phone, reading the text.

Me: we shouldn't do this 2 her. she rlly likes him.

My phone dinged and I looked at the text Johnson sent me.

Johnson: who fucking cares if she liked him?! maybe she shouldn't have done this. Sam doesn't deserve this, he has to know. he's gonna find out sooner or later