Chapter six: "You're gonna get it kid!"

When Dipper finally awoke he felt very weak, and didn't feel like trying to break free. But then he remembered why he needed to get up, because of Wendy. Dipper shot up from his chair, and tried to break out. Dipper then saw a pocket knife on the table across from the chair he was tied to. Dipper thought if he could get to it, maybe he could break free. Dipper hopped in his chair to the table, and grabbed the knife. Dipper then started to cut himself free from the rope. Once freed he ripped the tape off of his mouth, and made his way to the door. He put his ear to the door and over heard Michael and Zack talking.

"So, we gonna do this or what?"

"Yeah, but first I think we should kill the kid."

"Or, maybe we make him watch, then kill him."

"Even better Zack!"

Dipper quietly snuck out of the door and ran down the hallway of Zack's house. Since Michael and Zack were watching TV, he didn't think they saw him go pasted them. Dipper made his way down stairs and looked for Wendy. He then heard mumbled screaming from the garage. Dipper opened the garage door and saw Wendy all tied up, barley dressed, and scared to death. Dipper gasped and ran to her. He ripped off the tape on her mouth so she could talk.

"Oh Dipper, I'm happy you're safe!"

"You were worried?"

"Of course I was, I know we had trouble these past few days and I'm sorry!"

"It's okay Wendy, I forgive you."

"I'm just glad you're okay Dipper."

"Yeah, same here."

Dipper then used the pocket knife to cut Wendy lose from the rope. He grabbed her by the hand and made their way to the door. They started to run until the saw the door open. Zack blocked the door, and Michael grabbed a bat and walked to Wendy and Dipper. Dipper went in front of Wendy to protect her from Michael.

"You shouldn't have done that kid!"

"Zack, take Wendy, I'll take care of the kid."

Zack then grabbed Wendy by the arm and pulled her away. She tried to fight back but she was still weak from being tied up. Once they where gone, Michael closed and locked the door. He ran to Dipper with the bat, Dipper panic and punched him in the stomach. Michael whined and hit Dipper with the bat. Dipper fell to the ground with a big mark on his head. He got up and hit Michael again. He blocked the hit and hit Dipper again. They both stopped when they saw the door open. It was Zack.

"Zack! What are you doing?!"

Just then he fell on his face revealing Wendy holding a crowbar in her hand. She ran to Michael and hit him in the head. She ditched the crow bar and hit him in the face with her hands.

"This, is for hurting Dipper!"

"This, is for kiddnaping me and Dipper!"

"This, is for not baging for your life every time I hit you!"

"Wendy stop!"

Dipper grabbed Wendy's hand and stopped her from hurting Michael again. Wendy got up, and took Dipper by the hand. They two walked out of the garage and into the house. Wendy found her clothes on the couch in the living room. Dipper found his hat, and vest on the coat rack by the door. Once they were both dressed, the two went back to the garage.

"So, what are we gonna do with them?"

"Well, they took us into their home, tricked us, and tried to kill us. So I say return the favor."

"Like tie them up, and leave them?"

"That's too good for them, I got a better idea."

With that they tied up and brought them to Michael's car. Wendy grabbed the keys, and drive the car to the police station. When they got there, they dropped off two men, and left to the shack. Just then officer Blubs, and his deputy came out and saw they men.

"Well, well, Michael Joels, and Zack Fox, finally caught you two little out laws."

"Wanna put them in cells, and leave them?"

"Quit reading my mind."

The two officers then put the teens into the same cell and left for the night. When Dipper and Wendy got back to the shack, every one was already asleep. So they decided to sleep on the couch for the night. Wendy got on the couch, and Dipper layed on top on her. (Because quite frankly he's too tired to care where he sleeps.) When they were comfortable they both fell asleep in each other arms.

Author's note:

I wound what Dipper's reaction will be when he finds out where he was sleeping XD