Here Comes the Fighter

• S Y N O P S I S •

Avery Bridegroom has a life some teens can relate to: she has an abusive father and alcoholic mother.

Because of that, she does poorly in school and sometimes get picked on by her peers. The only way she can get her frustrations and anger out is by going to the local boxing gym and beat up everything that gets in her way.

Meanwhile reevaluating her life, enters Michael Clifford, who's training to beat The Slicer at the boxing tournament. When the two meet, they both realized they're fighting the demons that fucks up their minds.

In a life filled with fair weather friends, Avery learned for once, it's great to a have a friend, maybe something more, when you're struggling and in need, and Michael was just there for her when she really needed someone the most.

• E P I G R A P H •

❝I never had guy who can make feel so confident about myself when I know for a fact, I'm failing in life.❞

• C A S T •

Katie Stevens as Avery Bridegroom

Michael Clifford as himself

• A U T H O R ' S N O T E •

So Izzy's back fresh and new with a new story and I have confidence in this one. I had this book idea for a really long time now- maybe for like a year or two- and I'm glad to be working on it, finally. As far as updating, I would update once a chapter is written so we're looking between hebdomadal to fortnightly updates but I'd try my best to update as frequent as possible but I make no promises. Yes, this is loosely based on Here Comes the Fighter by Gym Class Heroes an inspired by Southpaw, a movie I have yet watched since it came out, yikes. I hope you guys enjoy this story, I'm pretty excited! :)

- Izzy