chapter 1

Today you were going to the phantomhive manner. An hour later you were at the manner and the door opened. A handsome butler dressed in black was just your age and you feel in love with him. He helped you out and you seen a 12 year-old boy. "Hello, im ceil phantomhive." The boy said. "Hello, im (Y/N)." You said whith a smile. "This is Sebastian, my butler, he will make sure your stay will be pleasent." He looked at Sebastian like he was gonna do something rong. "Oh, well thank you." You said while smiling at Sebastian. "Miss (Y/N), I will now give you a tour, and I will show you your room." Sebastian said. Sebastian gave the tour and show you your room. "Well, thanks for the tour." You said. Sebastian took out his pocket watch (grr I spelt it rong). "Its almost time for lunch, I will get you for lunch." He said and walked to the kitchen.

------------ Sebastian------------
I whent to go get lunch ready for ceil and (Y/N), when I walked in I seen May-rin about to crash everything. I saved her and the dishes. I get going at lunch and it was done. "Young master, lunch is ready." I said. "(Y/N) lunch is ready." I said at the door. "Oh ok, I will come down in a bit." (Y/N) said, her sweet voice always make me smile. Young master came out and I followed him. my mind was racing. She walked downstairs in her (F/C) dress. She is so adorable' I thought.

------------(Y/N)------------
I walked downstairs in my (F/C) dress. And alot was going through my head. It was really hard to not blush in front of him well not that hard. Anyway, I was walking past Sebastian. He pulled out a chair and I sat down. Sebastian set a platte (DAME IT i spelled it rong) down in front of you. "Thank you, Sebastian." You said, he smiled at you, you smiled back. While you and Sebastian were gazing in each others eyes ceil was just whating for his food.

------------ Ceil ------------
I was whating for my god dame food. I think thay should get a room right now. God dame. I'm really hungry. "Sebastian, SEBASTIAN!" I slammed my fist on the table. They looked at me like I was crazy. "What the hell, Sebastian get me my food!" I yelled, "Yes I'm sorry my lord," he gave me my food and walked away. It was just me and (Y/N).

------------ Y/N ------------
It almost made me laugh so hard when ceil yelled at seddy-chan, but it was funny. 5hours later it was bed time. You lad in bed just closed your eyes and just dreamed about Sebastian. You loved Sebastian.