PART 3, the end

The next morning you woke up and seen Sebastian in your bed, 'wow we had a rough night.' You thought. You got dressed and remembered that you had to go back home. Onec you were dressed you packed. Sebastian woke up and got dressed to. "What are you doing?" He asked, "im paking, I just remembered that I need to go home." He walked out and you did to. You guys whent to go find young master. He wasn't in his bed. He was in his office. You ans Sebastian walked in his office. You looked at the wall that had the pictures. Thay were on the floor. There was a hole in the wall. that whent to your room. Ceil was just sitting there in his chair. He had black circles under his eyes. "What the bloody HELL!" Ceil yelled. He slamed his hand on his desk. "I was up all Night listening to you guys and ahhh! Forget it I fell asleep then woke up whith a hole in my FUCKING WALL!" He throws a book at the wall. And he sat down. "Young master." Sebastian said. "WHAT Sebastian!" Ceil yelled. He pouted down. You got hit by the book on the head. You passed out. You herd a carriage come. You got up really fast And got your case. And ran to the door, you seen your carriage. You ran to it and seened your mom and setp dad. "Get in NOW!" Your mom said. You didn't like to go home cuz your mom a step dad treat you like a maid. You turned and waved at Sebastian And got in. Ceil whent in side. "Sebastian you have alot of explaining to do.". "But master-" Sebastian said and got cut off by ceil. "ALOT of explaining!".

Ok I finished the story. Well I need to sleep right now its 6:17am. Well i hoped you liked it. Bye :3