Allegiances

Takes place just after Brambleclaw's storm, all cats from the Dark Forest in any group can either be dead (faded) or alive (still living in the Dark Forest, not technically alive),  depending on what happened in The Last Hope

The Dark Forest:

Tigerstar's group (cats loyal to Tigerstar or Brokenstar):  

Tigerstar- A dark brown tabby top with amber eyes and a scar along the bridge of his nose. (dead)

Hawkfrost- A mackerel-striped dark brown tabby tom with a snow-white underbelly and ice-blue eyes. (dead)

Brokenstar- A scarred dark brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes and a bend in the middle of his tail. (dead)

Mapleshade- A tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with a thick, fluffy white tail, a white muzzle, and amber eyes. (alive)

Thistleclaw- A  spiky-furred dark gray-and-white tabby tom with gray patches mottling his white face and amber eyes. (alive)

Darkstripe- A dark gray tabby tom with black stripes and yellow eyes. (alive)

Clawface- A battle-scarred dark brown tom with amber eyes. (alive)

Tinykit- A tiny light brown tom with a black tail, a white underbelly, and green eyes.

Group of other Dark Forest cats (cats loyal to no one in particular, stay in a group for the safety of numbers):

Shredtail- A dark brown tabby tom with an injured tail and deep amber eyes. (dead)

Snowtuft- A white tom with a long scar running from his belly to his ear and blue eyes. (alive)

Antpelt: A brown tom with one black ear and amber eyes. (dead)

Silverhawk- A ragged pale gray tabby tom with dark-faded ice-blue eyes. (alive)

Sparrowfeather- A mottled brown tabby she-cat with a battered muzzle and deep blue eyes. (alive)

Redwillow- A mottled brown-and-ginger tom

Maggottail- A white cream tom with multiple wounds spotting his flank and brown eyes. (alive)

Rabbitsplinter- A nervous brown tom with one green eye and one amber eye.

Old cats (cats that have been in the Dark Forest since the events of Dawn of the Clans):

One Eye- A mottled pale ginger tom with mangy, knotted fur and one yellow eye. (alive)

Slash- A brown tabby tom with front legs marked with a slash of white fur and light green eyes. (alive)

Beetle- A black and brown tom with pale, faded yellow eyes. (alive)

Bee-  A striped yellow-and-black she-cat with amber eyes. (alive)

The Clans:

ThunderClan:

Since this is before the A Vision of Shadows ark, all ThunderClan characters are the ones that are still living after the events of Bramblestar's Storm, as well as these original cats (below) made for this personal series:

Scarheart- A short-tempered black tom with knotted fur, piercing ice-blue eyes, and a long scar running on his chest over his heart.

Silverpelt- A kind and wise silver-gray she-cat with a torn ear and striking blue eyes. Is the mate of Scarheart and the mother to the following kits:

Fallenkit- A black she-kit with bright green eyes.

Spottedkit- A white tom with black spots and one blue eye and one yellow eye.

Snowkit- A fluffy white she-kit with amber eyes.

Ripplekit- A tabby tom with silver-gray fur, dark grey stripes, and bright blue eyes.

Juniperkit: A black tom with ice blue eyes and a splash of white on his chest.

Tinykit- See Dark Forest: Tigerstar's group.