Ch. 9: Tinykit's Past part 2

Tinykit looked at the giant pile of rocks before him. His dark tiger tabby tom friend had told him that loosening the rocks would sent them tumbling down into the ThunderClan camp, a great first attack. But as he looked at the size of the pile and some of the rocks, he gulped. He was just a kit. "Oh Tinykit, are the rocks scaring you? Do you want your mommy?" Tinykit's friend mocked before laughing. "Tinykit, in order to become a strong and effective killer, you need to start out big! These rocks will certainly  injure cats, as long as they don't escape first." Tinykit sighed. "But how am I supposed to knock them all down and send them rolling without getting flattened?" Tinykit asked. "I'm not nearly strong enough!" The dark tiger tabby tom sighed. "Well, as I told you before, there's a rock of small size that supports the pile. If you move it, the whole pile will crumble and fall, and even leave you some time to get away! But nevertheless, I'll help you." Tinykit gasped, then chuckled darkly as new strength flowed into him, along with bloodthirsty feelings of revenge and an urge to kill anyone who stood in his way. He looked at a rock that wasn't to large in size, and tested it with his paw. It didn't move. Tinykit expected that, as the rock was bearing the weight of the entire pile. He chuckled. He liked a challenge. He lifted his paw high, then brought it fast against the side of the rock, sending it flying out of it's original place. He watched as the pile shifted, and he could here the cracks and grinds of the rocks. Tinykit took a step back, and heared his friend say, "Good. The rocks will soon fall, and roll into the ThunderClan camp. Now, as I gave you strength to help you move the rock, I will now give you speed as you escape. Run." Tinykit did just that, as he turned and ran back towards the camp. With the new speed that his friend was giving him, he quickly made it back to camp. But as he stood on the ledge over the camp, he was filled with dismay. The ThunderClan cats had either heard Tinykit or the rocks, because now they were speeding out of the camp. Almost all of them were out by the time the first rocks fell in. Tinykit was about to yowl in anger and frustration, when something caught his eye. One cat had not left. Tinykit grinned savagely. This was his time to strike. He ran down to the entrance, then casually walked into the ThunderClan camp as if rocks were not falling beside him. "Hello, brother," he said in a dark tone. Juniperkit quickly turned around from the fresh-kill pile. "Tinykit! I'm just getting a snack before I leave the camp," he said. But then Juniperkit unsheathed his claws and took a threating pose. "And you're not going to tell anyone or get in my way, right little brother?" he said in a mocking tone. Tinykit snarled and leaped forward. "I've put up with enough of your mouse-dung, so don't you think I'm going to cower like a mouse before you," he snarled. "You better eat that mouse now, because it's your last." Juniperkit looked shocked for a moment, then growled, "Looks like I'm going to have to put you back in your place." Juniperkit leapt forward high into the air, and Tinykit grinned. He knew just what to do. He lifted his paw high and unsheathed his claws, now paired with a set of larger claws, plunged his paw into Juniperkit's throat, and ripped him open from head to tail. Despite the massive wound he had just acquired, Juniperkit still landed on his feet behind Tinykit, who had turned around to see Juniperkit die. He looked back in shock, fear, and pain at his brother, then said his final word; "Why," before he collapsed and died. As Tinykit had had, to him, the luxury of watching his most hated brother die, he now got the satisfaction of seeing a large rock landing on top of the carcasses, flattening it with a crunch. And Tinykit just smiled and licked the blood off his paw.

After the cats had all returned to the camp, Tinykit saw that about half of them had broken paws or tails from the fallen rocks. But it was only Juniperkit that had died. That was why, one moon later, a half moon from Tinykit's apprentice ceremony, he was back above ThunderClan camp ready to launch his next attack. It was at sunrise, and though Tinykit was still a bit tired, he could not let this opportunity pass. He was standing under a giant silver fence with holes in it (in twoleg words, a chain-link fence) that held in seven ferocious dogs. And the only thing that kept the dogs inside was a single, but sturdy, lock. ''You see," Tinykit's dark tiger tabby tom friend said, "the dogs are let out at sunhigh. If you unlock the fence now, it will give you some time to get back to camp. The dogs will follow your scent and be led right to ThunderClan camp! All you need to do is stick your claw in it and wiggle it around! And since your claws are too small, I'll help you." Tinykit watched as another paw and set of claws appeared on his. The new appendages were almost invisible, but they were dead solid. He climbed up the fence, then stuck the claws in the lock and moved them around. Sure enough, he heard a click, an the lock fell to the ground. A rabbit passed by, and Tinykit jumped on it and killed it. "Perfect!" Tinykit's friend exclaimed. We've unlocked the lock, and you caught a rabbit! We can use the blood to leave a trail to the ThunderClan camp, and then your scent will do the rest! Now hury, it's almost sunhigh!"

Tinykit was laying by his mother Silverpelt when he heard the yelps and growls of dogs. He smiled. Looks like the dogs had found their way. Tinykit and Silverpelt burst out of the nursery, and before them was a chaotic scene. Dogs and cats were fighting savagely, and Tinykit could only stare in wonder and delight at the destruction he had caused. Silverpelt was the first to recover. "We're no match for them!" she yowled. "Don't fight! Pick up a kit, run to the forest and climb up a tree!" Silverpelt was about to pick up Tinykit when she saw a dog converging on her four other kits. She looked at him and yowled, "Tinykit, run to the forest with the other cats, and at cat will take you up  tree. Hurry!" After that, she ran to the aid of her kits. Tinykit smiled. It was all going so well. He ran out of the camp, but did not run to the forest, but rather back up above the ThundercClan camp, around where the rock pile and dog's house was. He found an old, dying tree, and laid in it's shadow. After some time, a shouting twoleg emerged from it's house with a bunch of ropes in it's paws, and walked down toward ThunderClan. The twoleg soon came back up with all of it's dogs with their necks in the ropes. After the twoleg and it's dogs went back in their den, seven cat's from ThunderClan, Bramlestar and Silverpelt with them, came up the hill. As soon as Silverpelt saw her kit, she smiled. "Oh Tinykit! i'm so glad you're safe! After the dogs came, they killed Spiderleg, Briarlight, and Millie before the twoleg took them away! We thought you had been killed too!" Tinykit felt his anger begin to boil over. The dogs had only been able to kill three cats?! Disgraceful. Silverpelt was about to run towards him, but Tinykit stopped her with an angry yowl. "Why won't you guys just DIE already?" he yowled hatefully. "First I made the rocks fall into you're camp, and no cat would have died then if I hadn't taken the chance to kill my stupid brother! And those dogs I released were only able to kill 3 cats?! Ugh! Why won't you cats just give up and die?" Tinykit observed the patrols's shocked faces. He hated them, and did not care about them in the least. He looked at his mother and her shocked, pained, broken-hearted face, and could do nothing but smile in savage glee. "If this was truly all your fault," Bramblestar said, "then I will have no choice but to exile you. And though you are a kit, any cat that sees you," Bramblestar cringed, "is welcome to kill you." Tinykit laughed. This foolish cat should have killed him when he had the chance. He laughed and unsheathed his claws. "Ah, well, since I guess my exile starts now, and you see me, then I guess I have to kill you!" He laughed again, then sprang onto Bramblestar. He laughed again. He was crazy. But he didn't care. Tinykit fought Bramblestar, and at first it seemed the kit would lose, but then an avatar of Tinykit's dark tiger tabby tom friend surrounded him, and they were one. Bramblestar had no chance. "I'll kill you nine times if I have to! You're death is my one goal!" Tinykit snarled, his voice mixed withy that of his friend's. The tables had turned, and Brambleclaw was doomed. Tinykit and his friend pinned Bramblestar down, and lifted their right paw up, the blood on the claws glistening in the sunlight. But then the tree beside them creaked, and splintered, and fell over. Right on top of Tinykt and Bramblestar. Tinykit's vision immediately went black, and he lost all feeling. "At least he lost a life," Tinykit's friend said. Suddenly, Tinykit opened his eyes to see a dark, misty, gloomy forest. It was damp and dank, and had a foul stench. "Where am I?" Tinykit asked aloud. His friend laughed. "Welcome...to the Dark Forest."