Tears and a confession

Looking over at Italy, Germany's eyes, filled with fear and worrie, widened. "I-Italia......." He said rather quietly before his emotions set in and her stomped over to the lounging Italian, picking him up by the (hurt) forearm and held him up, ignoring the cries of pain coming from his best friend (and even if he won't admit it crush).

"WHO DID THIS!!!" Germany yelled, picking the Honey eyed Italian up in front of him and staring into his eyes, before hugging him close and leaning his forehead against the smaller's. "Who?" He asked in a small voice, barely heard by Italy who closed his eyes and gently hugged Germany back.

"I don't know, I'm sorry, someone threw a small knife and it hit me. I'm ok, that's all that matters, right? I'll be ok, I just need to heal, Ne Doitsu?" He smiled brightly, loving the way the German held him as though he was so fragile, so similar to glass that he could break him with a touch.

Germany just looked at him with eyes that held so much emotion, they looked like they would flare up, tear up, and turn sorrowful all at the same time. Picking Feliciano up in a bridal hold, Germany walked to the bathroom and got out a first aid kit. Setting Italy down on the counter, he unwrapped the injured forearm, then looked down, a single tear running down his cheek.

"Why?" He asked in a quiet tone of voice. "Why would anyone do this to you?" Gently listing up the Germans face, Italy looked deep into his eyes before gently kissing the trail the tear had left.

"Who knows why, for all we know, they could have been trying to hit some one else, but nothing will get better if you cry, that makes it worse! Please be happy, ignore what happened, and just smile! That's when I love you most, when you're smiling in a beautiful way."

Feli smiled and kissed the Germans Forehead, loving the gentle blush that had appeared. "I-Italia..... Ich Liebe Dich!" The said gently, carefully kissing the top of the Bright eyed Italians head before leaning his forehead against the others "so much!"