Chapter 8

I swear I heard something outside. I was waiting at Ashley's. Mom had told me I missed her about twnety minutes before I came home so I decided I'd suprise her, no harm done visiting your girlfriend who you rarely see.

I went to the door and peeked through the window, to see Ashley kissing some other guys cheek.

I snorted and shook my head as Alex and Chloe came down chewing on takis.

Ashley walked in, her eyes moving from Alex to Chloe to mine. She chewed on her lip before releasing it and gave us alll a small smile. 

I decided to play a little game.

"Hey babe, where were you?" I smiled at her and sat down casually on the couch.

She swung her arms fooling with a loose string on her jacket beore pulling the string off.

"I went for a small walk around the block. Michelle sent me home after I came to check on you."

I nodded and looked at Alex and Chloe who both had a questioning look on their faces.

"I came to surprise you, and you weren't home" Instead you were sucking on some other guy's face.

She nodded and took off her jacket. "Well, It's kinda cold out, I'm gonna go change and freshen up." 

She avoided my eyes and walked upstairs checking her phone.

I looked back over at Alex and Chloe who still had dumb looks on their face as I motioned them to sit. 

"She was kissing another guy when I went up to go check the door." 

Chloe covered her mouth and Alex just sat there. "Man, i'm sorry dude, that's shady. But Ashley? Are you sure it was her? I mean she coulve of just been coughing?" I glared at his stupid response and got up pacing around the room. I heard her Mom come up from downstairs and walk to the back of the house probably to go clean. She gave us all a smile before leaving the room.

"Look, I'll confront her and we'll go from there." I looked back at them and looked for their signs of approval. 

"Sounds good" Alex nodded and pulled Chloe into his embrace before leaving with her.

Sorry it's so short, I'm leaving on a plane right now back home!! 

Funny story, I was thinking of "Fill Me In" when i was typing this up. Im actually laughing. - A