I n t r o ♡

*Emely's POV*
<Friday January 8th>
Hi my names Emely Mendes I was born in Toronto,Canada and I'm 16 years old ,I have brownish hair and I guess tanish skin I'm a little tall I guess you can say and I have an older brother named Shawn and a twin sister named Ariana but we don't look alike. Oh yeah and I'm kind of "Internet Famous" ig.
Last week our parents told us we were moving to Cali cause they found a better paying job ig . I didn't really like moving cause it's really hard for me to make friends cause of how antisocial I am ,but I guess I get a second chance to start over ,hopefully.

5:30am
I was in my room finishing packing for Cali I can't believe I have to move again. I was happy were I lived,sort of.

I heard my mom call from down stairs "WE'RE LEAVING TO THE AIRPORT IN 20 MINUTES" "OK"Celeste,Shawn,and I all said at the same time,ugh siblings.

I didn't really have much friends so I didn't really worry about missing anyone,I actually used to get bullied and self harm awhile back ,so I honestly really didn't care about the moving schools part but I did really care about the making friends part. Hopefully I get to start over ,ugh my life's a mess. My mom called all of us to put our luggage in her car and our parents were taking a different car so we had more space in Shawn's car.

*At the airport*
|6:25am|
The whole car ride was jamming out to amazing songs ,we had to stop at the gas station since Shawn forgot to put gas in his car.But then Ari and I made him buy us candy,Then we finally arrived at the airport .

We were waiting for our plane since we had already gone through security.
*7:30am (Canadian time)*
The whole waiting time I was just listening to music and scrolling through Twitter. I was pretty well know ig from YouTube, Musical.ly, and YouNow so I had a good amount of followers and I know alot of younowers and youtubers that I never really met in person but we're all really good friends. I was listening to YOUTH by Troye Sivan when I got an Instagram notification

Instagram
       Lorengrayy : Haii dude

Loren is like my YouNow best friend. Cause we met off YouNow
*Instagram Dm Convo*
Loren-Haii dude😁
Me-Haii 😁
Loren-Wyd?
Me-Nm,waiting for my plane to get called
Loren-Bro we have to hang out when you get to Los Angeles
Me-Yass
Loren-Hey what your phone # I want to add you to this group chat with more YouNowers
Me-Ok its *inserts phone number*
Loren-Kk ima text you later I have a meeting in an hour
Me-kk baii
Loren-baii
*End of convo*
*8:00am*
They finally called my plane so I got my carry on and waited for everyone else and we went to the plane. They said it was gonna be a 5hr flight,ugh planes.

I was just listening to music the whole plane ride and thinking of YouTube video ideas ,yup.

*11:00am (Cali time zone)*

I haven't even noticed I fell asleep until Ari woke me up and said "Dude the planes bout to land" I just nodded and put away my phone ,and took off my seat belt.

The plane landed and we got our luggage and saw our cars waiting for us in the airport parking lot since the were transported here.

*At our new house*
|12:00pm|
We finally got to the new house and it was huge it looked more like a mansion than a house .

I went upstairs and my mom showed all of us to our rooms. All the rooms were big they were just angled differently. I put my luggage in my room I didn't need to do much since my bed ,night stand ,and desk along with I Mac was already set up in my room I just needed to unpack my clothes and set up my fairy lights and decor but I'd figure I'd do that tomorrow along with going to the mall .

We were all playing xbox in Shawn's room when my mom came in my room and said that since we basically had a mansion and it had a lot of rooms Ari ,Shawn ,and I could all have our own filming rooms since we all make YouTube videos ,we all thanked her and went to go pick our filming rooms . They weren't as big as the regular rooms but it was decent size for a filming room .

Our mom also told us we had a recording studio on the bottom floor ,this house was awsome.
|12:45pm|
I was watching Netflix when I got a text from an unknown number.

*Inserts number*
  Hey its Loren

Oh yeah she was gonna text me later .
*Convo*
Loren-Hey its Loren
Me-Hi
Loren-Hey I'm gonna add you to the group chat
Me-kk
*End of Convo*

I saw the group chat and clicked on it. I only new a few people in it, Chris ,Weston,Connor,and Mark I didn't have everyone else's contact saved

*Group Chat convo*

Loren- Everyone just say who you are cause most of y'all don't know each other
Me- Emely Mendes
Kayce- Kayce Brewer
Andrea-Andrea Russett
Jacob-Jacob Sartourious
Hunter-Hunter Rowland
Mark-Mark Thomas/Duhitzmark
Weston-Weston Koury
Zach- Zach Clayton/Bruhitszach
Conner-Conner Dennis
Chris-Christian Collins/WeeklyChris

We all talked for a little while then ended the convo at 1:00pm when we got busy with our own lives, also turns our we're all going to be in the same school. After that I got  really bored and me being the kind of person I am I decided to go on an adventure and film it as a vlog for my YT channel :))

But of course I wasn't going by myself ,my only friends that weren't busy were Weston, Chris,and Conner .Ok then.
I texted them to see if they wanted to come. Chris said he had a meeting and Weston was gonna go live soon but Conner said he could go (A/n Ha bet you weren't expecting that😏)so I just told him we could meet at my house at 1:30 so I could get ready .He said ok and we agreed to go to the nearby park to explore.
(A/n Don't worry it will get better later on 😬)
I was getting ready to go ,I changed into a white shirt with a design on it ,light blue jean shorts, a matching light blue jean jacket,and white vans .And for the accessories I got white heart shaped sunglasses since it was sunny outside and I got a backpack and put in it my pink polaroid , voss water ,and my go pro .Then I just straightened my hair and didn't put makeup cause 1.we're going to the park and 2.my face was looking really clear today idk why.
(A/n Oh yeah here's Emely's outfit😊 #ootd)

*1:29*I went downstairs and there was a nock on the door oh Conners here

*1:29*
I went downstairs and there was a nock on the door oh Conners here. I told my mom I was leaving with a friend and she said it was ok and we left .

Yay first part 1188 words hope you enjoyed reading don't forget to vote and comment:))

Love yall ,
Delanie

P.s I'll be posting every Saturday 😊💕