Chapter Three

In the morning I completely refused to eat. Just the thought of food makes me sick. "Please, just leave me be." I whined.

"You're not getting up until you eat. Please baby girl, just a phew bites."

"I'm not a baby" I snapped. I could tell he was getting frustrated. "Then stop acting like one and eat!" He growled. I flinched and looked at him.

"I'm sorry. You need to eat." He said softer. I picked up the spoon and took a phew small bites. "Thank you. At lunch you're eating all your food."

"Bu-"
"I don't wanna hear it."
"But-" "hush."

I glared at him. "Whipe that look off your face."

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO GET MAD ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I DO!?" I yelled, starting to cry. He looked at me, shocked.

I immediately regret what I had said because he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the bathroom. I yelped and he furrowed his eyebrows, confused. Then he lifted up my sleeves, revealing my cuts. His jaw clenched. "We'll deal with this after." He said, giving me a worried look.

Once we got to the bathroom he got a bar of soap out. I whined and shook my head. "It's either this or a spanking. You choose."

I opened my mouth and he pushed it in.

"5 minutes."

I scrunched up my face in disgust and whined.

After the five minutes I was sniffling.

"Now...I don't get mad at you for everything, maybe if you would start acting right I wouldn't have to punish you. But since you want to act 3 instead of 13, this happens. You're not to cuss, do I make myself clear?"

  I nodded. "Verbal answer please."

"Yes..sir." I added. "Good. I love you. C'mere."

He pulled me into a hug and tears streamed down my face. We sat in my room for a while.

He pulled my sleeve up. "Why?"

I didn't answer. "Answer me Meagan."

"Because...Of what happened..When I was in foster care."

"Sweetie, I wont ever let anything like that happen again. Ever. You're safe here."

"I k-know." I said, choking on my own words.

"Go get the razors."

I gave him a pleading look but he just shook his head. I went to the bathroom and shut the door, then lifted up a tile from the floor and got my blades. Except for one. I brought them back to him.

"These are all of them?"

"Yes." "Promise?"

I hesitated. "I promise."

"okay. I'll be downstairs."

*skip*

I'm currently in the bathroom.

I lifted up the tile, tears streaming down my face. I got the one razor I have left and climbed into the bath tub. It's easier that way, so that all the blood can just wash away.

I rolled up my sleeve and pressed it against my skin.

One cut. For lying to Liam. Two cuts. For breaking a promise. Three cuts..

And so on. For 10 minutes, this went on. There were cuts up and down both wrists. I washed the blood out of the bathtub after getting out and cleaned the cuts out, then pulled my sleeve down.

I heard a knock at the door and quickly put the razor and tile back. Then I opened the door.

"Hey, dinners ready."

I followed him downstairs and we sat down to eat.

He looked at my wrist. I looked down at my sleeve. There were red blotches on my sleeve.

He got up and I tried to get away but he pulled my sleeve down.

Shit.

My heart started pounding.

"D-D-Dad..."

He stared at my wrist, then clenched his jaw.

"I'm- I'm sorry..."

"You promised me. You lied to me."

"I'm s-sorry..."

"I don't wanna hear it. Where do you keep your razors?"

I stayed silent. "Tell me or I'll find them myself."

"I-in the bathroom under a tile."

He went upstairs to my bathroom to get them and I followed.

He got them, and came out.

"Sit down."

I sat on my bed and he sat next to me.

"I'm going to call and make an appointment with a therapist for you and-"

"What!? No"

"You don't get a choice in this. I'm going to check your wrists every day, until you gain my trust back. I'm not doing this to hurt you. I don't want to see you hurt."

I stared at him. "Don't give me that look."

Tears streamed down my face.

He whiped them away, but they kept coming. "Hey, you're okay."

"I'm s-sorry"

"I forgive you. Shhh." He pulled me close and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Let's go eat."
I followed him back to the table and sat down, then took a phew bites and ate about half my plate. "Eat a little more." He said.

I pushed the plate away and he sighed. He took our plates to the sink then picked me up.
"Lemme down." I said, clinging onto him, not wanting to fall and squirming around.

He started to tickle me and I started laughing and screamed "stoooopppp!"

He laughed and put me down. I glared at him and he chuckled.

Im pretty small for my age, which makes it easy for him to pick me up.

"It's getting late, go to bed sweetie."
I didn't protest, I love sleep.

I'm sorry this chapter is really crappy. The next chapter will be better, hopefully.