Mark-Part 2

1 Hour Later.....

    I woke up in a bed, handcuffed to the headboard. I felt warm hands on my body, as a strange man kissed my arm. I was dazed, and thought 'This is John, it must be John.' Trying to calm myself down, even though I knew it wasn't true.

"Good, you're awake. Now I can have even more fun." The familiar face said to me as my eyes shifted back into focus.

'More?' I thought to myself. What had he done while I was knocked out? What's he going to do now?

It was Bill. That man with the smile I thought was so sexy and mysterious would now haunt me. He moved his hands down my body and slowly and gangly touched me. He would occasionally move his hand so he could keep my head still while me kissed my lips and other parts of me. He then touched himself and after about 30 minutes he rolled over next to me. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Bill," I said "what are you going to do to me?"

Bill just smiled at me like I was a little child that knew nothing.

"A lot more than I did tonight." he told me.

Bill closed his eyes and said one more thing to me before he fell asleep.

"And you better be a whole lot sexier in the morning. Crying isn't cute."

The was he said it made me know I had to do better, or who knows what would happen to me.
I had to try a lot better.... To escape.