1:What is a Therian?

Hey guys! So this is my first actual chapter, and I'm just going to write about the first thing that I wanted to know when I became a therian:
                        What is a therian?
  First, the urban dictionary definition is, "Short for therianthrope a therian is somebody who feels a connection with an animal." While this is definitely true, and a huge part of being therian, there is a lot more to know! The animal that you find a connection to is called your Theriotype. Your Theriotype might be any animal, but it is not a whole species. Your Theriotype is usually just one animal. For example, my Theriotype is a specific wolf, a timber wolf named Nanyxia. Most therians believe that they are a reincarnation of their Theriotype, or that there soul is an animal soul, that was placed in a human body. In the next chapter, I will explain how you find your Theriotype.
   Please note: Not everyone is a therian. In fact, few are. Therianthropy is often described as a spirituality. Through therianthropy, I have gained a new appreciation of nature, and the world around me. I feel so awake, and being a therian is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me. If you are a questioning therian, don't be afraid to open yourself up to therianthropy. Your soul is a beautiful thing, and you don't have to hide it!