Learning The Truth- **Sequel to I Lied**

Ciarra's POV:
It's been five months since my parents and brother have gone missing. Meaghan died, but I don't know the cause. I moved in the Argent house and Allison acted like my older sister, which I don't mind because I've always wanted an older sister. "Ciarra!" Allison yelled from downstairs. I ran down and held on to my textbook. I fixed my purple sweater and pulled up my white jeans. I pulled my white beany down and readjusted my backpack. I smiled, "ready." Lydia flipped her hair before we left and we hopped into her car. Even though I lost my family, it didn't seem like it. The Argent's treated me like I was a part of their family when my family kept secrets from me. Connor and I remained friends. I still liked him a little bit but overtime it faded because nowadays we barely talk to each other. Sure, we had the same classes but after Meaghan died and my family went missing we just drifted apart. I heard a honk and I found myself staring at a school bus. "Won't move!" Lydia said and honked again. Allison clenched her jaw as she pointed at the top of the bus. I looked to where she was pointing and I saw a werewolf.

CHECK OUT MY BTS FAN FIC! https://www.wattpad.com/217884919-this-is-it-bts-fan-fic-chapter-1