chapter 6

so the concert was awesome. the boys keep looking over at me and the girls. after they where done we went backstage. this time i sat on the couch by zayn tabi sat by niall and cora sat by harry. harry had his arm around cora and niall had his around tabi. louis sat on the other side of zayn and liam sat on the arm of the couch next to me. i decided to ask zayn about earlier.

M: zayn?

Z: yea?

M: what was with the look you and louis gave me earlier today

Z: what look. we didn't give you a look

M: yes you did when i was sitting with liam you walked over to louis and you both looked like you were upset in some way.

Z: i have the right to not answer that question

M: fine then i wont talk to you.

with that i looked over at liam. he started talking i think he said something about going outside before i leave he said just me and the boys. i was too busy thinking about louis he was looking at me and talking to zayn.

LP: lilian?

M: huh what?

LP: do you wanna come outside with us?

M: umm sure

so tabi and cora left wow they are great what would it hurt to go outside with them. i mean its not like they are going to kidnap me.

i want outside with them and zayn pulled out a rag that's weird he walked to me with it. no it can't be is it one of thoughts drug rags. i wanted to use my powers but i can't it is against the rules. my face has to be hidden they can't see me. what niall and harry grab my arms so i can't move zayn puts the rag to my face and i slowly pass out.

------------------------------------

yea! it done OK so

4 reads

3votes

4 comments