Roommate!?

"___." The gruff voice makes you freeze and look back at the man.
"Ah! Officer Smoker!" You gasp turning back to run away. He picks you up by the back of your jacket, your legs running in midair. He sweatdrops and your legs slow. "You caught me didn't you..." You blush slightly.
"Don't worry, no one saw..." He chuckles.
"So.... I wasn't skipping school.... I'm... Running errands... For a teacher...." You lie awkwardly.
"There's no point in lying, you're a terrible liar." He informs you. You chuckle nervously looking down.
"Right... How much trouble?" You ask.
"You've earned a house check." He answers setting you down. You swallow nervously at that.
"There's really no need Smoker...." You manage.
"That's an alarming statement. Do we need to go grocery shopping again?" He guesses.
"N-No.... Maybe..." You look away. He frowns glancing at you before putting an arm around your neck, pulling you into him.
"We'll go to the store first. You need anything else besides food?" He asks.
"I don't think so... Aren't you busy though?" You ask.
"I am now," He rumbles. You smile a bit leaning on him. He had just graduated from highschool when you became a junior. You and him were once in the same click. You admitted to having a crush on him to Zoro as well. Even now you liked running into him.
"So how have you been Smoker, I see you still have your key." You comment. He hums glancing down at it.
"I've been well, and I see you left yours at home again," He chuckles.
"Yep.. So you're not mad at me for skipping?" You ask.
"Nah, I'll just hang out at your house until you finish your make up homework." He decides. You giggle at that.
"Alright then." You hum as he gets on his buff patrol motorcycle. You get on behind him hugging his waist.
"To the store," He rumbles driving off with you.

"And then I tossed him over the balcony and into the water." You sigh entering the house.
"It's a good thing you decided to stop carrying your pendant, you're getting violent..." Smoker chuckles closing the door behind him and looking around. "Nothing seems to change no matter how much time passes." He murmurs.
"It doesn't feel like they're gone as long as I keep it neat...." You reply looking around as you head for the kitchen. He blinks and frowns briefly before following after you. You put the bags down and he opens the fridge, frowning more at the empty shelves.
"When was the last time you had dinner?"
"Um a week..." You say quietly. He straightens up.
"I'm moving in." He decides and you blush.
"Eh!?" You gasp.
"You're not taking care of yourself." He points out scolding and opening the pantry. "You don't even have bread or cereal...." He mutters. He suddenly looks to your room and starts for it.
"Smoker?" You ask nervously. He opens the door.
"Oh ___..." He murmurs shoulders drooping. You move beside him peering in at your room, the walls covered in family photos, unfinished homework littered the desk. You shift rubbing your cheek and looking down. He looks over at you and pulls you into a hug.
"I didn't realize it had gotten this bad ___..." He murmurs.
"It's not bad... I'm fine..." You pull back. He frowns and pinches your cheek.
"I'm still moving in." He says, "I'm not leaving you alone until that pendant is unlocked." He points. You blush more.
"But Smoker-"
"I'll go get my things." He smiles before going out. You gap at the door then your pendant.
"Ah.... I'm screwed..."