Chapter 2

Hope you like it guy's

Harry's POV

Well here I am now lying in my bed and I've been thinking about what happened in Niall and Louis' flat a while ago,but of course when Niall tell me that he have a female part he show it also for me to not worry about. The two of them is just a great couple maybe they end up as a happy family. I'm just happy about them that they accepted me for who I am and also to my family, I really love them so much that no one can seperate me from my family.

It's been a week since I tell the boys about my condition and also I can't stop thinking about the ravin haired boy. I can't stop thinking about him,and also u have a dream about him last night.

The Dream
"Hey you okay there" someone asked behind me "uhm y-yes I'm f-fine" I said before turning around and a saw him there standing with a concern look in his eyes. "Are you sure that you're okay I saw you wiping your eyes before I came here" he said, "no r-r-really I'm fine" 'damn you harry why are you stuttering in front of him' I said to my self before standing up but I failed. "Here let me help you" he said before offering his hand that I quickly grab, and oh god please help me his hand is so soft I can hold on it forever. "Thank you" I said thanking him "it's no problem babe I know you hurt your feet while running away that you didn't notice the small rock" he said while chuckling.

But I heard something weird before I asked his name "Harry wake up now it's your first day in school" someone said that his or her voice sounds familiar.
"HARRY WAKE UP"

The end

With that yelling I groan before getting out of my bed "okay mum I'm up now" I said before I went in the shower. Ugh I hate Monday and it's my first day of school so no need to complain.
I get ready for school and headed down the stairs and went to the kitchen where I find my mum and dad eating their breakfast. "Morning guy's" I said before sitting down and pick some sausage and bacon, " morning sweetie ready for your school" my mum asked me "ready as I'll ever be" I said with a sigh.
"It'll be okay son dont worry you have Niall and Louis" he said while patting my back. "Okay I better go now see you guys later" I said while stuffing some of my left bacon in my mouth. "Okay sweetie have great day" my mum said "okay mum I will......bye " I said before going out of the house and into my car.

I headed to Louis and Niall's flat to pick them up. When I get there I beep my honk to signaled them that I'm here now in front of their flat. "Hey Harry ready for your first day here" Niall asked me when he seat at the backseat of my car "I dont really know if I'd be excited or not but I'll try to" I said while turning on the engine when Louis is sitting in front. When get there I parked near the gate so that I can I can easily find my car when we get out of school, "well welcome to our school Harry an don't worry this school is not homophobe" said Louis.

When we enter inside the school I saw the guy that stole my spot when I was ready to pay my snack last week. When he catch me staring at him he smirkes at me and I can't hide my blush because I feel my chick heat up. "Oh great I feel like a fifteen year old girl that saw her crush for the first time" I said to myself, " uhm Harry we've been calling for you like three minutes" said Niall. "Who are you looking at" asked Louis " uhm Louis do you know that guy there" I said pointing to the hazel eyes when he's not looking at us, " well Harry you have to stay away from Zayn because he make's a lot of trouble and he also bully some nerdy student's" said Niall. "Oh what a nice name and I asked Louis still curious on what he just tell me second's ago, "why I thinks he's a great guy" I tell him "no Harry he's a Bradford bad boy of this school" Louis said well a I already know his name.

"Well then let's go and get our schedule to our class" I said to Louis and Niall. "Well Harry what are your schedule" Naill asked me when we get our schedule and look down to my schedule. "Well....uhm my first period is English,Math,Music then lunch and my next schedule after lunch is P.E.,Science and my last period is uhm Art" I said before keeping my schedule paper in my bag.

"Well Harry we all have the same schedule but my last period is Homeroom" said Louis while we're walking to our first class. When we arrive I seat beside Louis and wait for the teachers to arrive. When we settled in our seat the door is slammed open and there he is again. And he's wearing a slack?......WAIT?......What? he's o-our t-t-teacher i-i-i d-dont be-belive it that he's our teacher.

"Okay class I'm your new teacher" he said wait what I thought he's going to be in one of our classes. "My name is Yaser Malik" oh great he intru-...what and suddenly the door slammed open again "oh I see your late again my son" Mr.Malik said what son? "Okay so I'm going to call your name and raise your hand and say present he said  while I watch Zayn sitting down in front of me. 
"Hey Lou is Mr. Malik related to Zayn"? I asked Louis,"yes Harry Zayn and Mr. Malik is related and please stay away from Zayn he's a bad boy of this school" Louis said before fixing his hair again.

As the time goes by I can't take Zayn out off my head, because he's always in my head everytime I close my eyes. Its been what four hours and I've been thinking of him even in lunch.

While walking to my locker somebody tap my shoulder, "uhm excuse me do you need anything" I asked the guy that has a puppy brown eyes. "Uhm are you the new student here" he asked me "uh yea-yeah" I said feeling nervous. "Can I get your number" he said while scratching the back of his neck "oh uhm sure" I said while I write my number in a piece of paper.

"Thank you" he said "your welcome" I said before he walked away. When his totaly gone I get some of my book for my next class which is my favorite subject English.

When I'm almost to my next class someone bumped on me and I dont know who is it. When I look up I meet the hazel brown eyes that belongs to none other than himself Zayn Malik. "U-uhm s-s-sorry i-its my fault" I said while stuttering ugh why am I this stupid, "no it's okay,......are you the new student here" he asked me "uhm y-yes I'm new here" I said. I'm sure my tummy does triple back flip, because he's talking to me Oh my God I think I have a crush with Zayn and me being me is so afraid to tell this guy that I have crush on him. "Well nice meeting you......." "Harry" I said "well nice meeting you Harry" he said "you too" I said before walking away.

I think I need to calm myself next time when I talked to Zayn. While walking inside my next class I saw the same guy that got my number a while ago. "Hey uhm what's your name again I forgot to asked you" he said while waiting for my answer, "my name's Harry" I said "and you are" I asked back. "My name's Liam" he said, oh what a nice name thought to myself, and went inside the room. When class goes by I can't take Zayn out of my head again that I didn't notice that the bell ring when someone clear their throat. "Mr. Styles it's already your last period I think" Mrs. Flack said.

Okay I just embarrassed myself in front of my teacher, when I'm walking through my locker I spotted Zayn again and this time he smiled at me. Oh. My. God is this even true he smiled at me and I can't hide my blushed that I don't even that I bumped into someone again. "S-sorry I didn't mean to bumped you" I said while stuttering can't be my day be so stupid ugh I hate myself right now. "Harry are you okay" someone asked me and I look up to look at the guy who happened to be Liam again, "ugh,.....yeah I'm o-okay, I-I'm al-alright" I said.  "Are you sure your alright you seemed out of your mind" he asked me again,"yeah I-I'm alright" I said while face palming.

Well that was embarrassing of me to just tell Liam that I'm fine when really am not.