Chapter 1 -第壱章-

FIRST NURARIHYON NO MAGO FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD!!!! gasp. Yes, I do read these kinds of stories. I also read Naruto and Bleach and Gintama. But I'm only thinking about making Nurarihyon no Mago fanfic and Gintama fanfic. There's too much NARUTO in this website and I'm tired of people not updating their stories! Anyway, I hope you enjoy yhis chapter. But I'm going to warn you this, this story will suck. seriously. I'm not even joking.

----

"I'm tired of seeing you with her! I'm tired of you going out at night! I'm tired of all the lies you tell me! We're done!"

"Oh really? Sure then! I don't even love you anymore! I don't even know why I even fell for you! You're not as great as I thought you were until we married! Go die in a hole!"

"Same to you, bastard!"

A slamming of the door was heard from down stairs and foot steps running up the stairs and toward my room.

I buried my head into the pillow and covered myself with the comforters.

"Nanoka! Get up! Pack up! We're leaving!" Mom yelled from the door way.

I glared at the pillow.

This was going to happen sooner or later.

They've been like this for the past few months and Dad's a bastard. I should've known this was going to happen.

"We're leaving in ten!" she yelled and I heard her walk away.

As I got up to pack, I couldn't help but frown at what was going to happen. This is the end of everything. I'm going to leave my friends here in Hiroshima. I'm going to leave everything I had here and not even get the chance to say 'bye' to anyone.

I sighed as I stuffed my clothes in my bags.

I didn't own a cell phone either because my family didn't have much money to own such thing; even though I was the only child, my parents didn't give me anything but money to buy decent clothes or lunch or text books for school. At least not until the money got necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The taxi came to a halt in front of a large gate, and Mom hurridly got out of the taxi and to the trunk after paying for the ride to this place. I didn't know where we were. I slowly got out of the taxi and made my way to the trunk to get my stuff out. As soon as I got my stuff and closed the trunk, the taxi sped away like it was running away from something. I looked around the place to see Mom standing in front of the gate, staring longlingly at it.

"Where is this place?" I asked as I stood next to Mom and stared at the Japanese mansion in the inside.

"We're at one of my friend's house. She had once told me I was welcomed anytime with my daughter whenever I needed her or a place to stay," she answered.

'Anytime', eh? Just because she said 'anytime' doesn't mean we can really come here anytime.

"Your friend's house? In Tokyo? You never told me about her..."

"I never thought you needed to know such thing."

I glared at her but stayed silent, averting my gaze back to the mansion.

She began walking inside the gate as I stared blankly at her.

How could she walk into this place when I was scared out of crap. This place was like some ghost mansion that came right out of the movies. A shiver went down my spine. I cannot stay here. This place might be haunted. Maybe it is...Oh gosh no...