Chapter 1

„Just dont listen to them, Emma!" Jazmyn says. „Dont let them ruin your sophomore year too!" I try to ignore those stupid bitches saying mean stuff about me. They are telling me that I am fat ugly and that I will never get a boyfriend. Lisa ist the bitch queen of all the bitch queens she is probably even worse than the red queen from alice in wonderland. I have to calm down now. Jazzy and I go to chemistry class. We sit down next to each other and i look around myself. There are 2 girls giggeling behind us, 2 guys talking to each other next to us and in front of us, a dirty blonde girl sits down. She is wearing a bright pink dress a belt with rhinestones on it and she is holding a mini light pink handbag with a puppy on it. Lisa. Next to her Laura and Elizabeth are fighting over the seat next to her but she waves them to move away i hear her say that she is waiting for her boyfriend. I try to ignore her by talking to Jazzy. I look up as i hear Lisa shriek of excitement i look over to the door and see a really hot guy walk into class. Its Roy Miller, the hottest and richest guy in the whole school. I must have been staring at him for a long time because Jazzy just punched me into my arm. I turned my head to her and looked like that hurt a lot. Then I looked back at Roy who was about to sit down next to Lisa which was really weird, because, who would want to sit next to such a bitch? Well, except for Elizabeth and Laura but anyway... I guess lisa and roy are now a couple. Mr. Smith comes into the classroom and everybody shuts up. We all take our books out and so begins 2 hours of painful chemistry class.
-
After school I go home and change into my comfy clothes which are shorts, a tank top and my plaid shirt. I sit down on my bed and start scrolling through my instagram feed. Omg I just got more than 20 followers now I'm on 7.5k. i post a pic saying that i love my followers and thank them sooooo much. Then i check out if one of my favorite accounts posted something, then i fall asleep .
-
I wake up some time at 1 am. And i can't seem to fall asleep again. I decided to re-watch season 4 of teen wolf. Because ist my favorite season ever, and the first episode with malira is awesome! I love them sooo much. Suddenly I hear something which usually isn't in the first episode. I keep hearing the same word in a kind of whispering voice over and over again. „Come, come, come, come..." I start thinking that I am just imagining it in my mind so i try to ignore it. After a while it stops. The next 5 minutes i just keep watching the show but after a while a reddish green dot appears on the screen of my Laptop. I try to rubb it away but it looks like its on the inside of my laptop. I keep rubbing and suddenly i fall asleep.
-
I wake up in a familiar room. Its very light outside and the room is filled with stuff which normally isn't in my room. Then i see a picture of Malia Tate and her sister on one of the shelves. Then the door opens and Mr. Tate comes in looking really freaked out. I ask him where i am and he doesn't answer but he comes to me and hugs me. I am really confused so I pull away and ask him where i am once again. „You are home and I can't believe it Lele i just cant believe that you are alive i have missed you so much and i cant wait until Malia gets back from her camping trip so i can tell her that her sister is alive!" He says with tears in his eyes.
-

Well, this is the first part of my fan fiction... I really hope you like it💜
Comment and vote if you do
(Btw my Instagram is @stalias.deer)